Cheap, Good Looking SUVs vol... Debadgging

i already have a car that i drive regularly all tricked out and whatever but im looking for an inexpensive suv that looks half way decent ... anysuggestions?

around 20k or less preferably ...

thanks in advance

Get a used Jeep Grand Cherokee, one of my favorite cars. Like 2005 or 2006, that should be a little less than 20 grand I think.

Mercury Mountaineer, you get get a nice deal on them for around 20k maybe less with low miles. Leather interior, its a nice SUV and underrated IMO.

Boom Diggity

2cs71qc.jpg

3088nc4.jpg

2j26lpy.jpg

im not the type thats gonna try to front like im driving something expensive i just enjoy the sleek look of debadgging cars ... my car has nothing on it andits a monte carlo ...

those kias up there dont look half bad ... hmmm

Nobody mentioned Import SUVs???

Dude get a Nissan Pathfinder or a Toyota 4 Runner.

Good SUVs maintenence on them are better, and they are way better SUVs than those American SUVs that will breakdown anytime and Depreciate more than the ImportSUVs

Honda Pilot
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan Armada
Toyota 4Runner
Toyota Sequioa
BMW X5

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Denali. You can get them for cheaper now.
I'm biased though....

2mpe5is.jpg

All debadged except for the GMC emblem in the front....i left it there to add a little contrast

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Swag Surfer wrote:

Denali. You can get them for cheaper now.
I'm biased though....

2mpe5is.jpg

All debadged except for the GMC emblem in the front....i left it there to add a little contrast

Flawless... How much you put into that?

i like the Lexus RX

Hyundai or Kia ,could probably get a 08/09 for that price
grin.gif

Depends what size you're looking for.

Avoid Jeep at all costs. Crap build quality and the interior looks like.. well.. a Dodge/Chrylser. Crappy.

Ranges are nice, but are built like crap too. If you have the bread for maintenance/upkeep then it could be a good flossy choice.

If you're looking to burn some gas up, need the pulling power/interior capacity, or are just a big dude, then go with a big body from the good 'olAmerican boys.

Personally, I'd suggest something smaller, and build by a manufacturer known for quality: Honda or Toyota. Both offer some decent options.

You can get 4Runners for a decent price these days. I'm not much of a fan of the Highlanders, or Ravs, but I do like the FJ Cruiser. I've always dugthe Honda Elements (black/black/black wheels), Ridgelines, and CR-Vs.

Originally Posted by marath0n

04 RR Sport in my area for round 15

3m83od3p7ZZZZZZZZZ96m4c09bdf934841c2c.jpg

Just check Craigslist.
Sports came out in 06, and theres no way a RRS is priced at 15k unless it has 120k plus miles.

Back
Top Bottom