Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

If you pay attention to when the meter starts, you can hear the gas hasn't reached the end of the hose and into your car's gas tank.
So, rightfully that leftover gas in the hose is what you paid for and is yours! lol.

I just shake and let it drip as much as possible until the drip is really slow before putting the hose back.

Went to breakfast with my kid.
The breakfast combo comes with a drink., but none of the drinks are suitable for my kid.
I bought my yeti mug just in case I couldn't finish the second one lol. I ended up drinking both though.
Also to add to this, some restaurants will charge for take out containers when you want to take your leftovers home.

So, I try to bring my own take out containers if I know where we are going to eat cause I know the portions are huge. You can also add that your are helping the environment by reusing containers.

OF COURSE, the take out containers you bring should be take out containers that you have washed and saved from the last time you had take out.

AND that is how you hit a parlay with take out containers.

(LOL)

Last edited:
Went to this bar with some friends that had a bunch of mini golf courses inside. When you get to the last hole, the ball falls into a pit which would effectively end the game. When we got there, we have one of the guys catch the balls before they fell in, so we went another round without paying for it.

zRR3d1.gif

The shoplifting issue these days definitely makes me think that a lot of society really relies on people willfully cooperating with rules. I keep hearing and seeing instances of people just walking out of stores with carts and no repercussions, except for maybe those stories about Target loss prevention going for a shoplifter’s neck after they steal enough to build a case for arrest.

Back
Top Bottom