Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I saved a number balloon from a previous birthday party and years later got to use them again. Just had to fill them up with helium again.

Turns out helium is 75% of the cost of a helium filled balloon new. Still saved 5 bucks though.

I don't do this, but I've noticed that you can buy items in a different state that has lower tax. If the item is still returnable, I can return it in a higher tax state. I get refunded the item price plus the higher tax therefore making money on the difference.

I don't do this, but I've noticed that you can buy items in a different state that has lower tax. If the item is still returnable, I can return it in a higher tax state. I get refunded the item price plus the higher tax therefore making money on the difference.
IMG_0627.gif

I’m not really good at decrypting but cmon bruh.

Last edited:
I’m not really good at decrypting but cmon bruh.
:rofl:I mean "I can could return it in a higher tax state. I can could refunded the item price..." theoretically.

well, I did do it once, that's how I figured it out lol. It was not intentional.

Ngl I thought it would be a Mercedes or something with all this money you save. People tend to cheap out on some things but then spend money on stuff they are really passionate about. Do you have something/do something you do spend (excess) money on? Im assuming sneakers since this is NT, but anything else?
I’ve been collecting retro games for a while now (mainly PS1/2) and some of those cost just as much as a pair of kicks. That plus Preme every Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom