Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Those wet wipes mess up the plumbing. Even the flushable ones. Had to get it fixed. Saw on the news that sewage treatment managers said people shouldn't be flushing them.

Do you guys ever get Chinese food at Safeway or your local supermarket? Well, you can either opt to pay at the deli register or the regular register with your groceries. I know a guy who opts to go to the self checkout and "forgets" to ring up his Chinese food.
laugh.gif
 @ "I know a guy"

Those wet wipes mess up the plumbing. Even the flushable ones. Had to get it fixed. Saw on the news that sewage treatment managers said people shouldn't be flushing them.
I think you mentioned this before and I stopped flushing them down the toilet.

Thanks for the heads up again.

Last edited:
Wtf do you do with them? You leave em in the garbage can to stink up the bathroom all day and rot? :x

Wtf do you do with them? You leave em in the garbage can to stink up the bathroom all day and rot?
sick.gif
Since I own a cat, I never keep an active trashcan. I throw trash out daily. So I just put them in the plastic trash bag and set it out on the porch. So no, it isn't just sitting in the house

So you were trained to believe that pissing while standing up isn't hygienic, but you allow yourself to let a sh*t rag to sit in your trash can? Allowing fecal matter to be airborne? Makes sense
I have cats too, can't have them slashing up a trash bag. Unless I want to drive several miles to find a public trash container you gotta wait for the weekly garbage disposal to come by. 

i used to buy cheap toilet paper. joint was like tracing paper.

i use those flushable wet wipes now tho. butt feels real good.

real good.

Good TP is definitely a worthwhile investment. The TP at work :x :x

Welp, they better find a fix because I'm never going back to plain TP. Wet wipes changed my life.

Welp, they better find a fix because I'm never going back to plain TP. Wet wipes changed my life.

Maybe you should change your diet. Lol. But yeah I flush them also.

I've been to people's houses where they have signs posted in their bathrooms stating to not to flush toilet paper.

The hell? So if I were to look in the garbage I'll see your poop stains? Hell nah.

If I don't have wet wipes I put a lil soap and water on the toilet paper, I know I'm not the only one that does that

Maybe you should change your diet. Lol. But yeah I flush them also.

I've been to people's houses where they have signs posted in their bathrooms stating to not to flush toilet paper.

The hell? So if I were to look in the garbage I'll see your poop stains? Hell nah.

problem is these new "efficient" toilets is weak & get clogged cuz they have no pressure...i used to have a straight from da water pipe valve toilet, da hospital joints...then my landlord retro fitted some weak ish to save water...hated it since :smh:

Last edited:
Wet wipes are life. There's nothing worse than a crusty or dry booty after taking a dump.

I used to do this...

Safeway, giant, etc. Go to the salad bar and load that **** up and when I go to the self checkout I lie bout the weight and pay less.

:D

I have cats too, can't have them slashing up a trash bag. Unless I want to drive several miles to find a public trash container you gotta wait for the weekly garbage disposal to come by. 
So you really aren't as clean as you had us thinking

when I used to work at a kiosk at the mall, I would sometimes eat at the food court. If you tell them that you work in the mall they would give a employee discount off my order. I still did this maybe 2-3 years after working at the mall. I haven't done it lately but it should work still.

Back
Top Bottom