Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I was working in the warehouse a few weeks back... and my company sold the warehouse to another company but we still had our products there.... we had a few weeks to vacate the building and get our stuff moved and picked up... the new owner was a jerk and he locked our bathroom... it was bad enough that we can only pee and had to add a bucket of water to the toilet for it to flush...so the guys working were just peeing in the bushes... I was like man I aint no animal at work and just left to mcdonalds or chick fil a to use the bathroom

I would've pissed on the floor.

Dude wanna play stupid games.

I was working in the warehouse a few weeks back... and my company sold the warehouse to another company but we still had our products there.... we had a few weeks to vacate the building and get our stuff moved and picked up... the new owner was a jerk and he locked our bathroom... it was bad enough that we can only pee and had to add a bucket of water to the toilet for it to flush...so the guys working were just peeing in the bushes... I was like man I aint no animal at work and just left to mcdonalds or chick fil a to use the bathroom
was this in America?

The building was vacated for like 5 years. like no tentants or employees... so nothing worked besides the lights, AC and electricity... instead of removing everything in the warehouse and then selling it the reverse happen... our company sold our warehouse and all our stuff was still in there...the new owner was trying to get us out asap to renovate the warehouse...it was a wack situation but the only reason me and a few people were there was to get our stuff out aka load containers and have it shipped to our corporate office in India...we were there only temporarily like a few weeks... but ya it definitely sucked but its not like they did that to us on purpose.... just bad planning really

That's so petty :rofl:

that's ****ed up (for them to lock the bathrooms), i'm surprised people didn't **** and piss inside the warehouse

This isn’t even cheap things anymore, it’s pure thievery :lol:

always-has-been-always-has-been-meme.gif

Back
Top Bottom