Cheapest way to get cirque de solei (sp?) tickets in Vegas?

Anyone got any info or hookups? I know there's gotta be a wayto get em cheaper then face value. Thanks

Anyone got any info or hookups? I know there's gotta be a wayto get em cheaper then face value. Thanks

what show you looking for?
some arent as popular as others, so theres deals. ive heard "O" doesnt need discounts/promos for it to sell out on a regular basis, so they dont do many promotions/deals.
I'm going to Vegas next month and probably gonna check out a show
theres a couple shows that give you a 35% student discount too. you have to show a valid student id tho

what show you looking for?
some arent as popular as others, so theres deals. ive heard "O" doesnt need discounts/promos for it to sell out on a regular basis, so they dont do many promotions/deals.
I'm going to Vegas next month and probably gonna check out a show
theres a couple shows that give you a 35% student discount too. you have to show a valid student id tho

Aren't there booths that sell tickets the day of the show (for like the early afternoon show usually) for a discount?

Ive been to Vegas a handful of times but ive never been to a show, I went skydiving instead.

Much better use of money IMO.

Aren't there booths that sell tickets the day of the show (for like the early afternoon show usually) for a discount?

Ive been to Vegas a handful of times but ive never been to a show, I went skydiving instead.

Much better use of money IMO.

^^^ what he said about those discount booths
but from reading the reviews on yelp, many people said you have to get there early in the am to get cirque tix.
only bad thing is if theyre sold out, youre screwed
grin.gif
, unless you look somewhere like craigslist
last time i got 2 tix to KA for $100 off craigslist the day of show

^^^ what he said about those discount booths
but from reading the reviews on yelp, many people said you have to get there early in the am to get cirque tix.
only bad thing is if theyre sold out, youre screwed
grin.gif
, unless you look somewhere like craigslist
last time i got 2 tix to KA for $100 off craigslist the day of show

Comped. Doesn't get cheaper than that.
No? Then yeah, those red booths usually have some shows. Don't know if they have all Cirque de Soleil shows though.

Comped. Doesn't get cheaper than that.
No? Then yeah, those red booths usually have some shows. Don't know if they have all Cirque de Soleil shows though.

Sometimes you can do the thing where you and your spouse go to a property and watch a presentation where they try and sell you a timeshare. Me and my wife did that and we got a ton of free buffet coupons and some tix to a cool comedy show. There's quite a few you can attend and they all offer different tix. It took me and my wife 2 hours to do it but we got about $400 in free stuff for the week we spent there. I think they also sell some show tix at reduced rates. If you're just polite and say that you're not interested at the end you're good. They will try SUPER hard to get you to buy though. If you turn the 1st deal down, they'll offer a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deal to buy property. Hahaha.

Sometimes you can do the thing where you and your spouse go to a property and watch a presentation where they try and sell you a timeshare. Me and my wife did that and we got a ton of free buffet coupons and some tix to a cool comedy show. There's quite a few you can attend and they all offer different tix. It took me and my wife 2 hours to do it but we got about $400 in free stuff for the week we spent there. I think they also sell some show tix at reduced rates. If you're just polite and say that you're not interested at the end you're good. They will try SUPER hard to get you to buy though. If you turn the 1st deal down, they'll offer a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deal to buy property. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom