Cheaters Appreciation

I absolutely love this show man. It comes in the clutch to late night when nothing else is on. The drama on this show is at the top, bar none. JoeyGrecco's swag is
pimp.gif
too.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

The episode where he got stabbed
eek.gif

edit - took video out for language
Trespassing is against the law
mad.gif
....I don't understandhow they gonna hop on dudes boat like they some captain hook pirates
smh.gif

anybody have the vid where there's a tv involved...i can't remember if the guy throws a tv or smashes it in with a baseball bat...

Yo!!! cant believe duke stole on that girl like that lol

and i liked it more when Tommy Grand Hosted. he would have not been stabbed.

show makes the male species look like imbeciles... but I can't help but watch
laugh.gif

I'm a OG from way back and you knew that before I met you *slaps cup of water in her face*

::DEAD::

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

roll.gif
dude straight put girl to sleep..

my barbers uncle was on the show.

that reminds me, a girl i use to go to school with was on that show. Her lil sister came to my work and i ask her about it

lil girl =
frown.gif

Jthagreat=
roll.gif

the ones that always get me are the ones when the encounter has no drama. Like the cheater makes the one getting cheated on look pathetic.

Here's the extended full scene of the one posted already. Ended up breaking her nose. I would be lying if I said I wasn't laughing unfortunately.
laugh.gif

I always wonder how I would react if I got caught on this show. I think I'd either:

A: be pumped like "oh snap son, Im on Cheaters! Joey whatup?!?!!!"

or

B: I'd rock the host square in the face when they started askin me those questions

Anyone see the episode where their happened to be a "slow" guy in the area and he started going crazy, running around yelling:

"Yay! It's cheaters! Yay! It's Joey grecco! Joey, You're my favorite and I'm going to get my hair cut just like yours!"

He even ran up to the girl that was on there, like "You're on cheaters!!"

He was sooo excited he was shaking lol. They gave him a T-shirt.

Had me rollin...

Back
Top Bottom