cheating on your GF is the wrong move -Update got caught on pg 2

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by Husalah

You're lucky she found out or else I was gonna tell her, Chase Kepler.

Yo just curious who this is ?
You got snitched on fam....they watchin'.
nerd.gif

But I've cheated before....felt bad about it, but I got over it. It's not somethin' I would just tell somebody to go out and do, 'causeI'm not that type of person, but it just happens sometimes
laugh.gif
I guess. If she forgives you, and you end up gettin' back together, and you'restill as soft as you are now, and she cheats [which I'm sure she'll think about, if she didn't already] you're goin' to be one broken man.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My dude if your girl isn't mad then it will more than likely be because of the reasons I will type below. (In no particular order).

Reason #1: She is "cheating" herself, or was thinking about it.
Reason #2: She was planning on leaving you anyway and you just gave her the perfect opportunity to do so.
Reason #3: She is still in shock and hasn't come to terms yet with your dishonesty.
Reason #4: She has self esteem issues and doesn't think she is worth better.
Reason #5: Maybe she really doesn't love you like you think she does, and could care less.
Reason #6 Maybe she does really love you and is willing to give you another chance.

Reason #7: She's holding this against you and the next time you step out of line she's going to hit you right where it hurts. Sucker.
Fixed.

OP, u jus gotta take it as it is. you screwed up and there is nothing u can do about it. regardless if you and your chick stay together or not it will never bethe same. you will always have that ackward stench of mistrust between you. all you can do is deal with it. trust me i been there bro. take it as a lessonlearned and remember not to do it to the next one. and if the case is that u cant be faithful in the future then jus be single.

Same thing happened to me..I felt bad for a day..then I moved on now shawty call me 24/7..but im done wit her..time to move on. Plus she cant cook.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

nerd.gif

But I've cheated before....felt bad about it, but I got over it. It's not somethin' I would just tell somebody to go out and do, 'cause I'm not that type of person, but it just happens sometimes
laugh.gif
I guess. If she forgives you, and you end up gettin' back together, and you're still as soft as you are now, and she cheats [which I'm sure she'll think about, if she didn't already] you're goin' to be one broken man.

someone sure did tell. which is why im cognizant of what i say on here.

If yall stay together, be prepared to hear about this @%#% for a minute. Honestly, after something like this happens the relationship is rarely worth saving.There's gonna be too much resentment for @%#% to ever feel the same.

The fact that you feel bad you cheated on her (and feel even worse you got caught) shows that you're at least remorseful and on some level you care andwanna make it work but you %#%*@$ up so the ball is in her court.

I was unfaithful early in my relationship and I regret that @%#% everyday but I was willing to fight for him and at the end of the day we had too manypositives to focus on the negatives. Certain things remind him of what happened and it was hard to rebuild that trust but its possible if you wanna make itwork and feel that what you have is worth saving. I hurt him really bad and I'm never gonna do it again. Well, at least that's what I tell myself
smh.gif
Iknow I can be good but temptation is a muuugg though...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

nerd.gif
Just another example why I dont post none of my personal *!%$ on here. I swear it happens everytime. Dudes is no joke on here. Str8 throw on thecape quicker than Clark Kent in a phone booth.

OP looks like someone is gonna try to slip in with your girl now that you $%%#%$ up. He gonna be hittin her with the "you deserve better". Ol' Ican love you better than he can, 112 lookin #%+ dude.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

homegirl probably checks what you post on NT.

I was thinking that also...

On my laptop I stay logged in under my username, and one time I think I showed her my username but I don't know if she remembers it or if she would come onhere and check it out, but like another user said you have to be careful what you put out on here especially if people know you in real life outside of NT…

Who would have thought that the homie Method Mad had it right the hold whole time... stay in the shadows and only come out when it'ssomething worth discussing and don't put your picture or personal life on here.

Son she aint never gonna trust you again so you might aswell end it, Cause everytime you not with her or you are late she gonna say something like "oh youmust have been with your other chick huh?" and throw it in yyour face .
Tell me you at least cheated with a girl that looks better than your GF, cause if you out here wit mud duckin its not a good look .
You gotta cheat wit chicks (if your gonna) that dont know your girl in anyway that live on there other side of town , you gotta be smart if your gonna do it

She probably set you up from the get dude.

Some of you cats just not cold enough to cheat,

oh and pics

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo if dudes snitched on here that's so messed up and grimey...

...and so typical of NT
im sure that's what happened.
If so, it is grimey....but karma is a &#^$%

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bad enough mutual friends stay RTing my stupid %@@$ i post on twitter my girl stays getting mad atme....and the purple font that sticks out saying "( . )( . ) or +%%#!" doesn't help on here either.....[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bad enough mutual friends stay RTing my stupid %@@$ i post on twitter my girl stays getting mad at me....and the purple font that sticks out saying "( . )( . ) or +%%#!" doesn't help on here either.....[/color]
stop posting in %@%@%% purple font then smart guy

Originally Posted by EB14

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bad enough mutual friends stay RTing my stupid %@@$ i post on twitter my girl stays getting mad at me....and the purple font that sticks out saying "( . )( . ) or +%%#!" doesn't help on here either.....[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Then how the ++$% will i know if some lame, ({}) boy responds to my *#!*?[/color]

Originally Posted by EB14

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Then how the ++$% will i know if some lame, ({}) boy responds to my *#!*?[/color]
very creative with the ({}) boy.

but do you have some issue wit me, you been tryna go hard on me recently, got something you wanna say to me #+#%* boy

Back
Top Bottom