Cheating on your girlfriend vol. I love it but i hate it...

Originally Posted by theDEEK

OP, could it be that you're getting into these relationships due to it seeming like the normal thing to do, but not really what you want? I feel like you're in my mindset right now that you have all these potential girls out there and don't want to get tied down to just one of them that will get dull after a month or two. You live for that challenge of 'can I get this cooter?' and once you get it from a girl, that girl just doesn't seem so appealing anymore. Maybe that's what is leading you to the constant cheating?

I keep myself away from relationships at this stage in my life because I know it'd be a downright guarantee that I'd end up cheating. You might have to do the same.
You know...you're right. Maybe I have to reevaluate myself, what do I really want?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

OP, could it be that you're getting into these relationships due to it seeming like the normal thing to do, but not really what you want? I feel like you're in my mindset right now that you have all these potential girls out there and don't want to get tied down to just one of them that will get dull after a month or two. You live for that challenge of 'can I get this cooter?' and once you get it from a girl, that girl just doesn't seem so appealing anymore. Maybe that's what is leading you to the constant cheating?

I keep myself away from relationships at this stage in my life because I know it'd be a downright guarantee that I'd end up cheating. You might have to do the same.
You know...you're right. Maybe I have to reevaluate myself, what do I really want?

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by sloanboy

U better cheat on her b4 she cheat on u

this we are in 2011 no one is faithful
its F-d up but true
im in a open relationship right now an we are happy as can be these days.

i love sex an sometimes you needa change things up just like you should change up your gym routine

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

There you go, passing judgement. 

....how is it passing judgement when you laid everything out? he isnt assuming anything.

so..because I cheat on my girlfriends i'm a horrible person? Was Martin Luther King Jr. a horrible person?
indifferent.gif

....for cheating on his wife? yeah.

We are young, I'm just playing the game, i feel.

I do feel my man that said "don't even be in a relationship..." But like I said, I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I like having that companionship, hitting dinner together, going to georgetown to get fly, etc.

Like my man fab said "the entree ain't as good without something on the side."

...oh so we're quoting rappers and doing what they say do huh? you sound like a real keeper.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by sloanboy

U better cheat on her b4 she cheat on u

this we are in 2011 no one is faithful
its F-d up but true
im in a open relationship right now an we are happy as can be these days.

i love sex an sometimes you needa change things up just like you should change up your gym routine

Is adding another girl on facebook, small talking, complimenting her, but with no intentions
to start anything with her considered cheating?

Is adding another girl on facebook, small talking, complimenting her, but with no intentions

There you go, passing judgement. 

....how is it passing judgement when you laid everything out? he isnt assuming anything.

so..because I cheat on my girlfriends i'm a horrible person? Was Martin Luther King Jr. a horrible person?
indifferent.gif

We are young, I'm just playing the game, i feel.

I do feel my man that said "don't even be in a relationship..." But like I said, I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I like having that companionship, hitting dinner together, going to georgetown to get fly, etc.

Like my man fab said "the entree ain't as good without something on the side."

...oh so we're quoting rappers and doing what they say do huh? you sound like a real keeper.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Not necessarily but some of you dudes know exactly how to tread the line to the fullest without actually crossing it. Just be respectful and carry yourself in a way that you'd want your woman to carry herself.

indifferent.gif

Can't tell if serious.

indifferent.gif

Can't tell if serious.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Not necessarily but some of you dudes know exactly how to tread the line to the fullest without actually crossing it. Just be respectful and carry yourself in a way that you'd want your woman to carry herself.

serious question OP

Do you get into relationships with the intent down the line, or do you jump into it thinking that this is going to be serious and you are going to be faithful only to give in to the temptation at a later time?

One of my best friends is a habitual/chronic cheater. I've known the kid for over 15+ years now (we are in our early 30's) and he's had countless gf's since then, some very serious, but still he strays. You and him seem to fit the same bill. Both of yall want your cake but want to eat it too. He's always talkin bout how he wants to settle down, get married, have a family, etc... etc... but I don't know if deep down he really wants it. I think some people are just predisposed to cheating and they really arent cut out for monogamy. Do you see yourself like this or do you think its just a faze?

This sounds ridiculous, but do you think that its maybe a product of your environment/growing up? My buddys dad cheated on his wife (they are still together), as did his uncle (also still together) and therefore my friend feels that cheating is "in his blood". I think that ludicrous, but maybe subconsciously he can come to terms with the cheating because its something that men in his family always did and got away with.

serious question OP

Do you get into relationships with the intent down the line, or do you jump into it thinking that this is going to be serious and you are going to be faithful only to give in to the temptation at a later time?

One of my best friends is a habitual/chronic cheater. I've known the kid for over 15+ years now (we are in our early 30's) and he's had countless gf's since then, some very serious, but still he strays. You and him seem to fit the same bill. Both of yall want your cake but want to eat it too. He's always talkin bout how he wants to settle down, get married, have a family, etc... etc... but I don't know if deep down he really wants it. I think some people are just predisposed to cheating and they really arent cut out for monogamy. Do you see yourself like this or do you think its just a faze?

This sounds ridiculous, but do you think that its maybe a product of your environment/growing up? My buddys dad cheated on his wife (they are still together), as did his uncle (also still together) and therefore my friend feels that cheating is "in his blood". I think that ludicrous, but maybe subconsciously he can come to terms with the cheating because its something that men in his family always did and got away with.

I Dont Cheat That Much But The Fact That I Do Kills Me... 
30t6p3b.gif

Completly Understand Where Your Coming From OP.

Back
Top Bottom