Cheating....w/Pics

Aright, I usually don't air out my female problems on here but I need some advice...

Read this this thread(Last post on page 5)

I've never given it a serious thought before, but maybe 2 weeks ago I thought about cheating on my girlfriend..

Theres nothing wrong with the relationship I'm in now...Shes smart, funny, chill as helllll, pretty, and the P is bomb too...Basically right up myalley..No fighting (yet), no *****iness (yet), etc...In reality, I have absolutely no reason to cheat on her...No revenge, not to spite her, nothing..

The other girl that I have a thing for wanted me to go up to her college this weekend for her birthday..I told her I can't due to other stuff I gotgoin' on at home (mainly my girlfriends parents going away
pimp.gif
) but I told her I'd make it up to her another weekend...

I reaaaaally don't wanna ruin something good for a 1 night thing, but I feel like I gotta do this just to get her outta my mind..

Basically, have any of you fellas cheated on your girl with/without them finding out? I don't need the consequences you faced if they found out, but didya'll feel any guilt when they didn't?

PS: I don't wanna hear no "man up and smash" cause I have NO PROBLEM doing so, I just don't wanna ruin shhhh.

CliffNotes: Girl would probably let me smash, but I don't know if I should.

YOO!..she has a sister right?...i seen her and her sister in west bab before..
eek.gif

8a735486e8b652a18c51f2f6759536a1a623af2.jpg

i think most people think about it throughout a relationship...depending how much they really care about their girl though will determine if they go throughwith it.

i think it'll tell you how much you want to be with your girl. just my perspective though.

ehh..next door..but id smash though..i mean..she seems like shes not a slide..and you know how many garden tools there are in the babs

If you are going to do it, don't tell anyone.....anyone. Make sure she isn't someone that can get back to people that you know, and if she does makesure no one see's you. No witnesses = nothing happened.

You have to keep it to yourself, a conquest you can't brag about to your friends, even your closest ones.

Dudes that get caught are the one's that flap their gums.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If you are going to do it, don't tell anyone.....anyone. Make sure she isn't someone that can get back to people that you know, and if she does make sure no one see's you. No witnesses = nothing happened.

You have to keep it to yourself, a conquest you can't brag about to your friends, even your closest ones.

Yeah I hear that..

Shes told me some things that and vice versa, that we'd NEVER say to anyone...

Thats another thing I have to worry about...I'm like...95% sure she'd keep quiet...

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I saw her on my lunch break at work a week or so back.. South shoremall[/color]
nerd.gif

I wouldn't do it, doesn't seem worth the risk.

In your mind is the reward > the risk?

I think the real question would is you be okay with consequences of your girl finding out about you cheating? I.E. she potentially breaks up with you orwhatever she might do (I don't know her or your relationship with her clearly so I have only good guess as to what any girl in that situation might do) Ifthe answer is yes, then cheat. And if you're not okay with the potential consequences then I wouldn't do it. Simple as that.

If you have a good thing, why mess it up?

Just becasue you can cheat doesn't mean you should. I can't think of any situation where anyone should cheat on someone they claim to care about.

just act like u didn't know u couldn't do that..

if ur girl finds out just tell her that she got u drunk at a party and blacked out and she raped u. so u have no recollection of the night's event and ustill got some cheeks...plus ur gf if she is really dumb like u are for broadcasting this stuff int he internet
pimp.gif

Don't do it. I learned it the hard way. I cheated on my xgf with my other xxgf no one saw a thing dint tell any one anything. Want to know how my xgf foundout. My xxgf got mad grimey one day and just aired me out.

Originally Posted by Yoda

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
If you are going to do it, don't tell anyone.....anyone. Make sure she isn't someone that can get back to people that you know, and if she does make sure no one see's you. No witnesses = nothing happened.

Yeah I hear that..

Thats another thing I have to worry about...I'm like...95% sure she'd keep quiet...
It's not that big of a deal if you just want to smash.Simply keep it to yourself and once you smash leave it at that.Once you start developingfeeling for that other chick then that's wrong imo.Men are not like women sex isn't anything serious to us.You obviously want to do it so just do it.Ipersonally wouldn't even date a chick unless that's the only chick I was trying to be with.But I still think you should do it if you truly want to.

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I saw her on my lunch break at work a week or so back.. South shore mall[/color]
nerd.gif

Yeah I was supposed to go with her that day
laugh.gif
...Was she with another broad? If so, I'll shoot you a PM with pics of the other chick for moreclarification

I know like 99% that I won't go through with this, I just needed some 2nd opinions..

The girl I got now is great though. Shes good to me, family loves me, etc..

Fanatic:

I do care about her. But shes more than just a random girl...We've both had thing for each other since Junior year and we both never went through onanything.

I think I'll end up just waiting and seeing what happens with the girl I'm with now. If things happen to go sour, then I know what I gotta do...But Ijust gotta keep these naughty thoughts outta my head.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Yoda wrote:

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

Yeah I hear that..

It's not that big of a deal if you just want to smash.Simply keep it to yourself and once you smash leave it at that.Once you start developing feeling for that other chick then that's wrong imo.Men are not like women sex isn't anything serious to us.You obviously want to do it so just do it.I personally wouldn't even date a chick unless that's the only chick I was trying to be with.But I still think you should do it if you truly want to.

Thats the thing...When I starting dating the girl I'm with now, she wasn't single...Now that I'm committed to a relationship, she'ssingle..Feast or Famine as usual
smh.gif
. I still have feelings for the broad, and its mutual..Shes got them, and so do I.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

That makes this post an automatic FAIL.

NTM - she gonna find out... 95% of the time, the gf finds out somehow, some way.
smh.gif

That being said, do it.

It sounds like you like them both.In that case I would just choose one or the other.If you already have any feelings for the "other" chick.Smashingdefinitely isn't gonna get her off your mind

It sounds like you like them both.In that case I would just choose one or the other.If you already have any feelings for the "other" chick.Smashing definitely isn't gonna get her off your mind

But the thing is, I wouldn't just go out and completely drop what I've got now. I mean, I like her and all, but not enough to have a long distancerelationship with (2 hours away), which ain't even bad.

I kinda just wanna smash to do what we shoulda did earlier in the year. Thats really it.

Originally Posted by BigSean

I thought the pictures would be more action packed. Shame on you

What did you think? Pics of me actually cheating? Who do you think I am? GA?

GTFOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I saw her on my lunch break at work a week or so back.. South shore mall[/color]
nerd.gif

Yeah I was supposed to go with her that day
laugh.gif
...Was she with another broad? If so, I'll shoot you a PM with pics of the other chick for more clarification

I know like 99% that I won't go through with this, I just needed some 2nd opinions..

The girl I got now is great though. Shes good to me, family loves me, etc..

Fanatic:

I do care about her. But shes more than just a random girl...We've both had thing for each other since Junior year and we both never went through on anything.

I think I'll end up just waiting and seeing what happens with the girl I'm with now. If things happen to go sour, then I know what I gotta do...But I just gotta keep these naughty thoughts outta my head.

Yoda wrote:

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

Yeah I hear that..

It's not that big of a deal if you just want to smash.Simply keep it to yourself and once you smash leave it at that.Once you start developing feeling for that other chick then that's wrong imo.Men are not like women sex isn't anything serious to us.You obviously want to do it so just do it.I personally wouldn't even date a chick unless that's the only chick I was trying to be with.But I still think you should do it if you truly want to.

Thats the thing...When I starting dating the girl I'm with now, she wasn't single...Now that I'm committed to a relationship, she's single..Feast or Famine as usual
smh.gif
. I still have feelings for the broad, and its mutual..Shes got them, and so do I.
So this is not like a "Well if she lets me I'll do it, but I couldn't care less about this girl" type of thing? Sounds like youneed to make a choice in the situation. If the relationship you are in doesn't work out then I say pursue the other girl, but not while you are committedto someone else. but it sounds like that is what you plan to do anyway
happy.gif

More faith in men has been restored
laugh.gif

Basically.

Its not even like I'm hoping things go down the drain with the girl I'm with now.

Things are great. Its just the temptation is there for me to do it, and I'm fighting it with a ____load of resistance.

I want to, but I know I cant, even though I know I could.

Back
Top Bottom