Check out my ART and Be Honest

STOP !

I just came on NT and seems like ur everywhere . . . .

(( I DONT LIKE THIS KID ALREADY))
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zirchi Gray

true maybe i should explore into the dark colors and gray tones. And THE Simpsons was the first thing i really learned how to draw from heart it was also what I came home and watched everyday because i didnt have cable. Things are melting because i am highly influenced by Japanese art and it is a simulation of the melting effects caused by Atomic bombs. I am highly influenced by anime. The stacking is used because I am used to using lines and many people have said that it doesnt display depth. I did'nt really wish to create depth through the pieces because I was influenced by flat art... i.e. cartoons. SO i use drop shadows to mess with the idea of a 3rd dimension on a 2d plane. Does anyone need any more explanations its actually really fun. People fail to also notice the comic references that are very important to me because I collect.
You continue to call this "art" but you neglect to answer one question:

WHAT
IS
THE
POINT?

You need a meaning or destination. At least a direction...
These Photoshop collages of copyrighted cartoon characters.
Nothing more, nothing less.

jackysrusselling.jpg
Mudwig
mr01l.jpg
MR.
veca2.jpg
Dean Marc Veca
d0012862_475d0674bc120.jpg
Yo****omo Nara
Multiple%20Disney.jpg
DISNEY
elf.jpg
Elf quest
dalek.jpg
Dalek
25885_The_Ball_Z.jpg
Art comes from real places whether you realize it or not. We draw from our influences andexperiences. No one artist is /can be 100% creative. I owe my skills and ideas to others before me. My art is the product of pop culture and cartoons and alot of fine art and artist such as Picasso, Shile, Gustav Klimt, and many others. The styles I choose to represent are pop art comic and manga. These stylesare interesting online and I work off the idea of bring a sense of nostalgia and familiarity with images from the past.

No sir I will continue to make shirts. I cant tell if you were telling me that due to the fact that I may get sued or you didnt like my ideas.

I dont know how to feel about this
Its good to see you expressing yourself, but
All of that $!$! looks satanic...and ill..stay..away from it

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom