Check out my boys junk. Vol. ayo

Better then a lot of the %#%% i see on here...but at the same time it kinda reminds me of the cheap $10 threadless shirts.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

haha i know this guy.. my homies brother sold him his silk screen set up and when i was in Santa Barbara a few weeks back we watched one of the Finals games together... thats cool to see he's gettin some love on NT.
eek.gif
small world. Yeah, he came out to my fam reunion in Santa Barbara last year, and he had the Garbage Pail Kids shirt on. My reaction was
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'm waiting for him to hit me back a little later today about the shirts. Hopefully there is a possibilty of stickers being passed out. I know everytime Ben Baller did a sticker contest on here, people go hard for them.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by FeelMode

haha i know this guy.. my homies brother sold him his silk screen set up and when i was in Santa Barbara a few weeks back we watched one of the Finals games together... thats cool to see he's gettin some love on NT.
eek.gif
small world. Yeah, he came out to my fam reunion in Santa Barbara last year, and he had the Garbage Pail Kids shirt on. My reaction was
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'm waiting for him to hit me back a little later today about the shirts. Hopefully there is a possibilty of stickers being passed out. I know everytime Ben Baller did a sticker contest on here, people go hard for them.

-The Juice

...those actually look pretty good

doubt i would wear them, but theyre nice. might be the first time ive said something like this in regards to an independent clothing line or whatever

...those actually look pretty good

doubt i would wear them, but theyre nice. might be the first time ive said something like this in regards to an independent clothing line or whatever

Originally Posted by ekon one

These are actually pretty good. The shirts aren't exactly my style and I wouldn't personally wear them, but they're well done. It's not exactly a "streetwear" brand, but instead focuses on graphic design rather then branding, brand image etc.

Originally Posted by ekon one

These are actually pretty good. The shirts aren't exactly my style and I wouldn't personally wear them, but they're well done. It's not exactly a "streetwear" brand, but instead focuses on graphic design rather then branding, brand image etc.

My boy is in the process of gettin his business in order, working on the the website, on top of doing his regular 9-5. Talked to him briefly and his exact words were "lit a fire under that %%+ i havent officially released the site im debugging and updating like a mofo..." He thanks everyone for their support aswell, and knows he has people waiting on trying to get their hands on some shirts.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I will probably update this thread either tonight or tomorrow for all those who have inquired about shirts/stickers/wallpapers etc [/color]

Thanks #NTfam
pimp.gif

-The Juice

My boy is in the process of gettin his business in order, working on the the website, on top of doing his regular 9-5. Talked to him briefly and his exact words were "lit a fire under that %%+ i havent officially released the site im debugging and updating like a mofo..." He thanks everyone for their support aswell, and knows he has people waiting on trying to get their hands on some shirts.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I will probably update this thread either tonight or tomorrow for all those who have inquired about shirts/stickers/wallpapers etc [/color]

Thanks #NTfam
pimp.gif

-The Juice

i thought it was gonna be just another shirt company....but damn, im impressed...def look to cop some of the gear.

i thought it was gonna be just another shirt company....but damn, im impressed...def look to cop some of the gear.

Back
Top Bottom