Check out my Clothing Company

Damn, I'm high right now but can anyone confirm that they seeing the same 2post above+dif username?
Or am I buggin

Damn, I'm high right now but can anyone confirm that they seeing the same 2post above+dif username?
Or am I buggin

Or am I buggin

Or am I buggin

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I like the shirts, and the wall and hangers...ya know, because it's part of the identity of the brand.

the simplicity of the site is very clean.
I think i get what you're trying to do, and it's probably the best start up t-shirt line i've seen on NT in a while.

Not really my style, but if ya'll make some 3 or 4x's, i'd wear that %+!+

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I like the shirts, and the wall and hangers...ya know, because it's part of the identity of the brand.

the simplicity of the site is very clean.
I think i get what you're trying to do, and it's probably the best start up t-shirt line i've seen on NT in a while.

Not really my style, but if ya'll make some 3 or 4x's, i'd wear that %+!+

I'm more impressed by the double post with different screen names than the apparel.
eek.gif

man...I had a real long response typed up then facebook chat screwed me up and my page went back..of course you'd think I'm "hating"...so I'll just retype this.........The info/about is pretty corny and just like 100 other groups of friends starting a clothing line  trying to get rich off selling tshirts.

and a majority of them are just like previously mentioned a high schooler learning photoshop elements could throw together...heck even just MS Word Art.

but I suggest printing this post as it runs its course post all over have each party involved use as motivation and really make something of higher quality and design than what you see others doing if thats really what your about.

Then post back on NT in 5 years with all these screen names and say Thanks NTers!...pm your address for that free t-shirt I said I'd give you guys.

man...I had a real long response typed up then facebook chat screwed me up and my page went back..of course you'd think I'm "hating"...so I'll just retype this.........The info/about is pretty corny and just like 100 other groups of friends starting a clothing line  trying to get rich off selling tshirts.

and a majority of them are just like previously mentioned a high schooler learning photoshop elements could throw together...heck even just MS Word Art.

but I suggest printing this post as it runs its course post all over have each party involved use as motivation and really make something of higher quality and design than what you see others doing if thats really what your about.

Then post back on NT in 5 years with all these screen names and say Thanks NTers!...pm your address for that free t-shirt I said I'd give you guys.

I don't think the clothes is wack (I would wear some of that *%@%) just the presentation is trash...

Website looks clean too...

I don't think the clothes is wack (I would wear some of that *%@%) just the presentation is trash...

Website looks clean too...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Wow... guys, please just stop. Since I've been on NT (a LONG %@# time), I have seen maybe one person come with clean designs and crisp presentation. Where are the wood hangers? They're like $5 for 5 at Ikea or something cheap.
laugh.gif
Wrinkled, pigpen lookin #%@

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Wow... guys, please just stop. Since I've been on NT (a LONG %@# time), I have seen maybe one person come with clean designs and crisp presentation. Where are the wood hangers? They're like $5 for 5 at Ikea or something cheap.
laugh.gif
Wrinkled, pigpen lookin #%@

Back
Top Bottom