Check out my new crib + car [PICS]

2qappms.jpg

296oz0l.jpg

2e3ya36.jpg

10zpzk8.jpg

kef49l.jpg

The last pic is my swimming pool
pimp.gif

I moved to Costa Rica about a week ago to do some business consulting and it is amazing here...hot as hell but everyone is nice the women are beautiful and myspanish va bien

No smartphones or text messaging or any of that jazz is actually amazing too, very interesting to be in another country with new people everywhere

pimp.gif
, can't hate on you. If I wasn't married, I probably would takeoff and live in the islands for a few years.

Es bueno...las chicas es muy muy guapa...
laugh.gif
and it does sorta look like a pizza hut

I'll be here for at least three months, I'd like to travel around but don't know how much I'll be able to

Also, everyone rides bikes here so this janky "whip" is like a spaceship...if someone could ship me some 12s I'd shut it down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

R.I.P

It was dumb the first time it got posted and even dumber the second time.

Same thing I thought

My uncle used to travel back in forth to Costa Rica for "business" too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Es bueno...las chicas es muy muy guapa...
laugh.gif
and it does sorta look like a pizza hut

I'll be here for at least three months, I'd like to travel around but don't know how much I'll be able to

Also, everyone rides bikes here so this janky "whip" is like a spaceship...if someone could ship me some 12s I'd shut it down
pimp.gif
If u like costa rica u would Love Nicaragua i went in 07 n planing on going this Dec.

Full disclosure it's not MY crib I'm just living in it...I do have roommates one of whom is the girl in pink and she is hella sloppy you don't wantpics trust me
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom