Check out my new crib + car [PICS]

So nice
pimp.gif

Congrats OP.

went to costa rica in august and regret ever going. OP, check the rate of return of people who move to Costa Rica to retire and end up leaving a year later.

The big pillar is actually part of the house, you can go from the inside and it's like an outdoor laundry/cleaning/garbage area

And pictures of the mamis are forthcoming...I'm trying to be the next Daviditz minus faking the whole thing

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

went to costa rica in august and regret ever going. OP, check the rate of return of people who move to Costa Rica to retire and end up leaving a year later.
what happened? Why didn't you like it?

Full disclosure it's not MY crib I'm just living in it...I do have roommates one of whom is the girl in pink and she is hella sloppy you don't want pics trust me
indifferent.gif

your house or not, half these dudes in this post live in apts or at home. sry you have bad roomates though. is she costa rican?

this is bad-%!@ though. you get to live in a desirable place for your work. congrats man. a natural swimming pool in the backyard is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
to you OP

that "pool" must be scary as hell at night. Unless you illuminate that with some lamps right on the tree and on the ridge on the other side. then itdbe
pimp.gif
x30

OP, very nice. exactly the kind of crib i'd like to cop one day so i can just hit it up for vacation with the family and friends.

i'm jealous!

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by FREQUENTFLYER

a-yO, what the what is that reflection in the window of the pic while the girl is on the comp?

That's him taking the pic.

roll.gif
nah nah, peep the "non camera" hand
laugh.gif
WATS GOIN ON THERE BUDDY?
also,
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom