check out the newest team jordan member!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i find this veryyyyyyy interesting, considering the fact that in a recent Jordan video I found (the segment that was aired onsportscenter a while back) Barack Obama was quoted complaining, "Too many kids in the hood are spending their money on Air Jordans and not onbooks..."
roll.gif

WOW, some people are going to vote for him because he is wearing Jordan's..... PLEASE look into the ISSUES, not his SHOES. JB can't be brainwashingpeople that much....(or can they?)

Dude just won major point with me....even though they r Jeters LOL!
It would be dope if our President could ball.

haha nice pic......He Use to play ball here in hawaii in high school...from what i hear from back in the day he was pretty good...He was an all-state selectionnot saying much tho cus it is hawaii...HaHa

Originally Posted by bjvig414

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i find this veryyyyyyy interesting, considering the fact that in a recent Jordan video I found (the segment that was aired on sportscenter a while back) Barack Obama was quoted complaining, "Too many kids in the hood are spending their money on Air Jordans and not on books..."
roll.gif
O'Bama probably said that cuz secretly deep down he's a hypebeast and all the younger Jordan heads were makin it harder for him to cop due tohis prior obligations.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

He's got my vote!

I heard Hillary rocks Reeboks
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by bjvig414

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i find this veryyyyyyy interesting, considering the fact that in a recent Jordan video I found (the segment that was aired on sportscenter a while back) Barack Obama was quoted complaining, "Too many kids in the hood are spending their money on Air Jordans and not on books..."
roll.gif
O'Bama probably said that cuz secretly deep down he's a hypebeast and all the younger Jordan heads were makin it harder for him to cop due to his prior obligations.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ what he really did say, though.
Originally Posted by gime2purr

Barack thre vote baby!

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
that gave me a slight chuckle.
Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
@ dude thinking he's Rasheed and ballin in Forces.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

obama ftw!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
He's looking good so far in my book (nh).

Back
Top Bottom