Check out the quality of these OG I's

1adc_1.JPG
5f1d_1.JPG
315f_1.JPG
85d1_1.JPG

These are FRESH. Just saw them on an auction site. Seller is asking crazy money for them. I have never seen a pair of I's this good. Are they legit?

Those are mines, these were passed on to me by my father , he kept them ds all these years and never bother to wear them so I have them and decided to sellthem, PM me if your intrested in them.
smile.gif

You sure you want to sell those? I've sold alot of Jordans I regret, especially due to the nostalgia and memories they held. You might want to keep them,especially if they are a gift from your father

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You sure you want to sell those? I've sold alot of Jordans I regret, especially due to the nostalgia and memories they held. You might want to keep them, especially if they are a gift from your father

^^^so true dont sell

man, i wouldn't sell those. you'll NEVER, EVER, be able to replace a pair like that. i still wish i had my beat up pair of aj I from 1985.

to me, that's almost like selling a classic car.

Those J's are classic + They are a gift from pops...those are priceless imo. I'd say keep em. They are hella fresh tho...nice pics

I would'nt sell them if they were mine.........especially if my father gave them to me.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Those are mines, these were passed on to me by my father , he kept them ds all these years and never bother to wear them so I have them and decided to sell them, PM me if your intrested in them.
smile.gif

DONT SELLLLL EMMMMMMMMMM (yes caps were necessary
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom