Check this kid out:

That's nice, but I don't see the point at all of shooting that far behind the line. At least he's making them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

jj reddick will be forgotten
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you're silly. Reddick was yanking from just in front halfcourt against H.S. All-American and ACC comp. Get out of here with that nonsense.

That is just incredible.. He's like "forget a pick and roll, you pick and I pop haha.." Man that jumper is just wet..

I like how good he's from behind the arc but he's not afraid to drive down and get hit.

If he ends up in the A-10 (which would be his best bet IMO) it'll be nice to see him go against URI's Jimmy Baron. Dude's got one of the prettiestjumpers in college rock right now and has that serious range.

Frankenmuth could be the most boring place to visit... my g parents had their 50th out there and it was a little German town with "the worlds bestchicken" but it tasted like crap to me...

ah the recklessness and trigger of a young white chocolate, but this dudes actually droppin' some.

as a purist i find a great J a majestic thing. i'll keep an eye out for this guy at Xavier.

Back
Top Bottom