Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

drew confirmed the am90 infrared a while back said to release in august i believe thats what he said

If true. . .

69735b294c2d6916d580d8dc3eec55ce277fe64.gif

I must get 2 pairs this go round. Neon 95's are in my top 5 of all time fav shoes. They are actually #1 on the list. Lol

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Why do I get the feeling the Infra Red 90's arent too far behind?

Yeah nike is doing it for me this year that will be the icing on the cake.

Nike slayed JB for the 08!!

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

4 pages and with all the connects on NT no one can confirm if these are a GR or not..

Word, can someone give a straight answer to this question?

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

They are not a GR. Quickstrike.

if thats true that sucks for alot of us
ohwell.gif

co-sign...i was hoping to snag a few during a friends and family

but i still need these hopefully some online shops will put em up this week.

Any word on the chillis though?? I think i remember reading they might release this year.

I went to the commonwealth but they didn't have my size. I was going to go Major but I locked my keys in the car like a Dump ***. I got ripped for $180from the locksmith
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I wonder if any online sites are going to get these(i.e. pys.com, sneakerhead.com, etc.)?

Infrared 90's are confirmed for later this year, I thought that was common knowledge

These look like crap compared to the 2003 and earlier releases, not even the same shoe. I've seen better looking fakes, and I really mean it.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

These look like crap compared to the 2003 and earlier releases, not even the same shoe. I've seen better looking fakes, and I really mean it.
Main reason I refuse to buy these. The HOA joints were barely bearable, and I sold those.

And what's good with these being a QS? Wack. After all these years of retros and re-retros being GRs, now you make them quickstrikes? Idiots.

If anyone finds a site with these up plz post link and up other NT'ers out .
Originally Posted by Hollow Point Guard415

I'm anxiously waiting, and glad that I didn't jump the gun in buying the forces.....
I feelt the same way ....

Ubiq is down to 1 size left. Only place I have seen them online is STMS and their's are pricey.

Major is sold out and the commonwealth didn't have my size. I turned to ebay and copped for $183 shipped. Sneakertique(on ebay) still has some sizes left

^^^ Thanks for the ebay listing buy there still high for the big sizes ....

I called Niketown Atlanta and dude said he had "seen it on allocation and they are only going to the largest Niketowns, Miami, New York, LA, andChicago."

unknowho85, you sure those are authentics being sold by Sneakertique? i'm in the same place you were yesterday...called up Commonwealth and Major to findout they only had sizes 8 and 14...anybody in the DMV willing to sell a size 11?

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

I called Niketown Atlanta and dude said he had "seen it on allocation and they are only going to the largest Niketowns, Miami, New York, LA, and Chicago."
When?

Back
Top Bottom