Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Shiekh's in Westfield shopping center, Culver City has them for retail! Don't believe that price tag on the box! You're welcome
wink.gif

reez wrote:
Shiekh's in Westfield shopping center, Culver City has them for retail! Don't believe that price tag on the box! You're welcome
wink.gif

shiekhs has them??? so theyre not that limited at all...hope its gr..i need another pair

NP just passing on the goodwill.

Don't have any cash though. Hope to get some in August but highly unlikely. Oh well.

Originally Posted by dawg569

Neon 95's at Sneakerhead
All Sizes

Oh yeah: $139.99
Thanks for that link man! I just ordered my one pair, and now I don't have to waste my time lining up over at District. By the way if you'rein the Bay Area, I just went to District today and they said they only received 24 pairs. I saw an employee wearing them. Dude ran back into the stock roomwhen I started to ask about them. Hella lame, but I guess that's what most stores do. So who knows how many pairs they have left if all the employees gotfirst dibs. It is what it is, I guess. Thanks again for that link homie.
pimp.gif

i was going to deposit my check tomorrow...

they will be sold out by then that will mark the 5th time i miss out on this release

hopefully pys comes through tomorrow or sometime over the weekend

L.A. sneakerheads: Picked up size 10 at Proper today for retail ($140). Blends and Undefeated are releasing them Saturday. Run, don't walk because thesewill sell out!

Thanks for the heads up on sneakerhead.com... now I don't have to make a trip out to SF. Let's hope they don't me an email in 3 days telling me theitem is out of stock.

damn...my size is gone from Sneakerheads...10 and 10.5 are sold out. I guess I snoozed and lost. Oh wells.

Back
Top Bottom