Checking in at 7/11? Where do they do that at? Vol. Facebook places

i got this %%*%! on my wall that checcs in everywhere she goes.

everyday at the same time she'll checc in from work, bish even smooth enough to add names in it
laugh.gif

im just waiting for the day somebody gets robbed/stalked/shot because of the fuccery of a location they post
30t6p3b.gif

i got this %%*%! on my wall that checcs in everywhere she goes.

everyday at the same time she'll checc in from work, bish even smooth enough to add names in it
laugh.gif

im just waiting for the day somebody gets robbed/stalked/shot because of the fuccery of a location they post
30t6p3b.gif

Whats worse, is when your with a friend and they check you in with them.

I recently learned that you can see everyone checked in at that same place. I was at the spurs game and after my friend checked us in i saw everyone else that was checked in.

Whats worse, is when your with a friend and they check you in with them.

I recently learned that you can see everyone checked in at that same place. I was at the spurs game and after my friend checked us in i saw everyone else that was checked in.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Reeuke

I don't have a facebook so can someone explain what checking in means?
Does op mean going to places like Starbucks and checking their FB or does op mean something else completely?

no you go to starbucks...go to facebook/places and ur status says " reeuke is @ starbucks" 
I wanted to ask the same question...so what exactly is the point though?  Someone said some places give you discounts, but is there any other reason?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Reeuke

I don't have a facebook so can someone explain what checking in means?
Does op mean going to places like Starbucks and checking their FB or does op mean something else completely?

no you go to starbucks...go to facebook/places and ur status says " reeuke is @ starbucks" 
I wanted to ask the same question...so what exactly is the point though?  Someone said some places give you discounts, but is there any other reason?

some folks do it as safety...If someone ends up missing, they can say "well they was at Friday's at 7 pm and AMC Movies at 10"

some folks do it as safety...If someone ends up missing, they can say "well they was at Friday's at 7 pm and AMC Movies at 10"

Back
Top Bottom