Checking your bank account online...vol:

Anybody get a nervous feeling when you check your account online??

Im a dude who rarely sees his money and uses his card 95% of the time ,so I never really have a 100% accurate count of what I spend just estimates.

I find that when I want to check my account online, I get nervous like I might have less than expected and be bummed for the rest of the day...
frown.gif

Sometimes I wont even check it until I know more money is coming in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I don't know what to call this..
ohwell.gif

Anybody get a nervous feeling when you check your account online??

Im a dude who rarely sees his money and uses his card 95% of the time ,so I never really have a 100% accurate count of what I spend just estimates.

I find that when I want to check my account online, I get nervous like I might have less than expected and be bummed for the rest of the day...
frown.gif

Sometimes I wont even check it until I know more money is coming in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I don't know what to call this..
ohwell.gif

no. i keep a budget track on my phone and on my comp (excel). I always need to know how much I have. especially since I am married and sharing a bank account.

Its called being broke!!!!

I do that sometimes to where i know what ive spent and yet nervous when i check my bank account.

no. i keep a budget track on my phone and on my comp (excel). I always need to know how much I have. especially since I am married and sharing a bank account.

I only check my banking on a computer I know. I would never do it through a public area, friends comp and cell phone. I wont even download the app. THats just asking for trouble.

I only check my banking on a computer I know. I would never do it through a public area, friends comp and cell phone. I wont even download the app. THats just asking for trouble.

Its called being broke!!!!

I do that sometimes to where i know what ive spent and yet nervous when i check my bank account.

Doesn't bother me at all unless I get some weird alert on my phone or e-mail that I overdrafted or theres a problem. I actually love the text feature Chase has where you text them "BAL" and they text back your current balance.

i get nervous when i cant find my atm and i go online to make sure my money is still there. i made the smart move of moving 99% of my money to savings.

i get nervous when i cant find my atm and i go online to make sure my money is still there. i made the smart move of moving 99% of my money to savings.

Doesn't bother me at all unless I get some weird alert on my phone or e-mail that I overdrafted or theres a problem. I actually love the text feature Chase has where you text them "BAL" and they text back your current balance.

I use a budget app on my iPhone and every time I spend money I track it in my phone to make sure that my checking account matches what I have on my phone..You never know nowadays because you can pay for your dinner with a debit card then find out the waitress took out extra money for her tip (happened to someone I know)

Plus, a lot of banks take out random fees for no damn reason so keeping track of how much you're spending can help you avoid this so that when it does happen you can call them up and have them remove the fees

One more thing is that there are a lot of instances where somebody will steal people's account info but they only take out like 5 dollars a month so that it isn't very noticeable but they do it to thousands of people at a time so for them they're still making off with 50k+ a month...So if you keep track of your expenses and constantly see that your account is short a few bucks every month then you can prevent things like that from happening

laugh.gif

I guess...I try and keep nothing less than a stack in my account at all times...Its just some days I feel like I will check and see 900 or sum %+#+..and regret anything that I buy...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I guess...I try and keep nothing less than a stack in my account at all times...Its just some days I feel like I will check and see 900 or sum %+#+..and regret anything that I buy...
30t6p3b.gif

I use a budget app on my iPhone and every time I spend money I track it in my phone to make sure that my checking account matches what I have on my phone..You never know nowadays because you can pay for your dinner with a debit card then find out the waitress took out extra money for her tip (happened to someone I know)

Plus, a lot of banks take out random fees for no damn reason so keeping track of how much you're spending can help you avoid this so that when it does happen you can call them up and have them remove the fees

One more thing is that there are a lot of instances where somebody will steal people's account info but they only take out like 5 dollars a month so that it isn't very noticeable but they do it to thousands of people at a time so for them they're still making off with 50k+ a month...So if you keep track of your expenses and constantly see that your account is short a few bucks every month then you can prevent things like that from happening

I used to get that feeling when I had my debit card.. i was swiping like there was no tomorow. Now I just keep money in my account to pay some bills.
Nice any MALCAL!

I used to get that feeling when I had my debit card.. i was swiping like there was no tomorow. Now I just keep money in my account to pay some bills.
Nice any MALCAL!

I let out a huge sigh of relief when I have more than expected.

in b4 "ya'll _'s is broke..", etc...

I could care less about those dudes that'll say it. I have my own responsibilities. I have bills of my own to pay among other things.

This JUST happened to me
laugh.gif

I love when I check my account and see more money than I expected
pimp.gif

This JUST happened to me
laugh.gif

I love when I check my account and see more money than I expected
pimp.gif

I let out a huge sigh of relief when I have more than expected.

in b4 "ya'll _'s is broke..", etc...

I could care less about those dudes that'll say it. I have my own responsibilities. I have bills of my own to pay among other things.

Back
Top Bottom