Cheesers on NBA sports games FTMFL vol. Oh you a beast cus you dunk with LBJ all game son? really?

smh.gif

this is why i don't play sports games online anymore. It's ridiculous now. I can't even have a decent game anymore because dudes turbo running thewhole court, full court pressing, and dunking all damn game with Kobe,LeBron,and Amare. Smmfh. I just got thorough playing a game against the suns. Amare had73 pts. Guess what his teams final score was? 75.
indifferent.gif

2k and live FTL.

I feel everything you just said.

I HATE one guy in particular, GT: Duke Sucks, aka 23michealJordan45.

Son scored 41 points on me with Shannon Brown.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

I score 84+ points with LBJ everytime. Hes the only player I use

hope you get red rings %%!!+
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you guys getting mad as if I am ever gunna play you.
Secondly I dont have an Xbox so the odds of me getting red rings are impossible
Thirdly LBJ>*
Fourthly I am the King so whatever I saw is the golden rule

I know what you mean... its lame.

Good to play against dudes who are strategic, run plays, make subs, etc....

My goal is usually to get as many players in double digits as possible...

what's worse is when u play a sore loser who abuses the timeout glitch (players pause the game and call a timeout via the pause menu screen, the player hasan unlimited amount of timeouts). the @*% cant take a loss so he calls repeated timeouts until u give in and quit.

i noticed that almost all players ranked 600 and below in 2k9 CHEESE. that means abusing the drive button the whole game and dunking with lebron, kg, oramare....

2k9 is trash, because the defense in the game is absolutely flawed and your teammates dont rotate to the open man. also, points in the paint are impossible tostop and dunks are impossible to block. 2k9 = 2009 version of nba jam.

I honestly have only played two or three clean, cheese-free games on 2K. If I'm lucky enough to find someone who doesn't choose Orlando/LA/Boston allit takes is one decent player to have a paint party (how Tony Parker can score at will in the paint even with a good 2-3 defense is beyond me).

I've given up.

smh.gif

this is why i don't play sports games online anymore. It's ridiculous now. I can't even have a decent game anymore because dudes turbo running the whole court, full court pressing, and dunking all damn game with Kobe,LeBron,and Amare. Smmfh. I just got thorough playing a game against the suns. Amare had 73 pts. Guess what his teams final score was? 75.
indifferent.gif

2k and live FTL.

fef3656336e367c4c8eb2f601b3b61be3b006052.gif

All you guys complaining just suck, If you cant stop one player with 5 guys, then sell all your NBA games

I either use OKC, Blazers, or Spurs. What's worse is when you beat them, they claim they didn't even try or whatever or when all they do is cheese andthen they send you a message after saying how good they were.

They really need to bring back lobbies.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

All you guys complaining just suck, If you cant stop one player with 5 guys, then sell all your NBA games

says the cheese king who cant get into nt's 2k leagues because no one likes you. Get the @#%% outta here. The game has exploits. If you abuse them thenyour a %@%*##+ scrub that has no choice because if you do play fair your gonna get your %%% beat every time. You tell yourself that your good but you know deepdown you suck. Learn to play the right way.

smh.gif

this is why i don't play sports games online anymore. It's ridiculous now. I can't even have a decent game anymore because dudes turbo running the whole court, full court pressing, and dunking all damn game with Kobe,LeBron,and Amare. Smmfh. I just got thorough playing a game against the suns. Amare had 73 pts. Guess what his teams final score was? 75.
indifferent.gif

2k and live FTL.

This is exactly why I don't play online anymore. It's not even realistic. LeBron is way worse than Kobe. I would create Jesus Christ, but LeBron woulddo him too
smh.gif

Lmao, cheese king....havent heard that in a while. Why play in a league where you beat everyone by 20+ anyways? Seems like a waste of time. Umm all yourcomplaining is lame, you haven't made a valid point yet. Step you B-Ball/Coaching IQ up son. Here's a tip if you cant stop Kobe or LBJ from attackingthen im going to do it all game. That just shows you have no clue hot to utilize the controls of the game. After all thats the point of playing sports gamesfool! Finding your opponents weakness then EXPLOITING it, ABUSING it. Go read the booklet again, bum. And if you still don't like it, go trade your gameand 360 in for a Wii and Wii fit.

3f11643e67cf2a1c6d0bf982fe96a5891d75375e.gif
N O R E A G A wrote:

says the cheese king who has been banned from nt's 2k leagues because no one likes you. Get the ++!# outta here. The game has exploits. If you abuse them then your a @+%@%%* scrub that has no choice because if you do play fair your gonna get your %## beat every time.

When LeBron uses the crab dribble in real life, most notably when he led the Cavs' to their best record in franchise history and the best record in theleague, nevermind him becoming the MVP, was he exploiting a glitch in the National Basketball Association's rulebook?

When Dwight Howard almost goaltends with every block he makes, is he cheating?

Stop being a lame and enjoy the sport as a video game for what it is. When you're an elite NBA player criticizing your peers, then I'll listen to you. Until then, a one on five game should not even be competitive, video game or not.

Lmao, cheese king....havent heard that in a while. Why play in a league where you beat everyone by 20+ anyways? Seems like a waste of time. Umm all your complaining is lame, you haven't made a valid point yet. Step you B-Ball/Coaching IQ up son. Here's a tip if you cant stop Kobe or LBJ from attacking then im going to do it all game. That just shows you have no clue hot to utilize the controls of the game. After all thats the point of playing sports games fool! Finding your opponents weakness then EXPLOITING it, ABUSING it. Go read the booklet again, bum. And if you still don't like it, go trade your game and 360 in for a Wii and Wii fit.

alright play me and let me run in circles with lebron and dunk all game. Let's see if you can stop it big shot.

I was playing the Game on 2k9 and he definetly was cheesing with lebron it was disgustiong

his ps3 tag is L-A-X

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

I was playing the Game on 2k9 and he definetly was cheesing with lebron it was disgustiong

his ps3 tag is L-A-X
lmao that dude is in the 2k hall of fame. ps3 right? played him before too, only uses the lakers and cavs. and no that isnt the game, thegamertag dude confirmed it himself.

Back
Top Bottom