Chegg?

Hey guys has anyone ever used this site before? is it any good? and does anyone know how to limit the amount of days they need to rent their textbooks? for instance about 60 days! any help would be appreciated guys

I used it back in college and its a good alternative. Unless they changed the options, I don't think you can do it for 60 days.

Its a great site. It was one of the first textbook rental companies. They had an affiliate program a few years back where you signed up and got a unique coupon code and for every person that used your code (it was a promo code of like 10% off or something) you got $5.00. For a year or so me and my ex boyfriend made MONEY off of that website. In the thousands, but it took dedication to pimp that code out. Printed out hundreds of flyers & went to colleges in the area handing them out, coupon code websites were the best until people started catching on to the program. Then they decided to cancel it 
 payed for our trip to Vegas though, so I have fond memories from Chegg lol. Anywho- I do recommend the website.

Used it for fapping until...ohhhhh, that's not what you're talking about.

neebo.com is where its at.. every other quarter (maybe every quarter) they give away one free rental to each household.. got my $200 book rented for $20.00 next day air 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Legit website. been using it for the past two years and I just recently got into bookrenter. Both are
pimp.gif

I'm using it right now. Actually forgot I'm using it.
What happens if you're late sending a book back?

bookrenter.com is good too. you can choose exactly how many days you need it and the cost will be lower accordingly

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

great site, they even pay for you to ship your order back.

highly recommended

This, havent used anything else since. Im renting 150+ dollar books for 30 dollars. They give you around a week after the school semester ends to return it.

good service. although before they used to let you rent books at different intervals; quarter/semester/etc.. but now i think theyve switched to just semesters. when youre in a quarter system, it used ot be alot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom