Chelsea Handler to Host 2010 VMAs Vol. Black rappers/athletes Rejoice

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Since when is her last name Lately?
laugh.gif

Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

She smashed the rappin homies?
i trying to figure out why so many brothas are talking about this chic.  she must give that mean chelsea.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

She smashed the rappin homies?
i trying to figure out why so many brothas are talking about this chic.  she must give that mean chelsea.

Originally Posted by calikev34

How can you not like Russel Brand?
He's hilarious to me, at least

And I'm just throwing this out there, but what about Daniel Tosh hosting...?
If Daniel Tosh hosts he would def go in on EVERYONE!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

How can you not like Russel Brand?
He's hilarious to me, at least

And I'm just throwing this out there, but what about Daniel Tosh hosting...?
If Daniel Tosh hosts he would def go in on EVERYONE!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She will DEF go in. I remember T.I. went on her show last month and she kept on making jokes about her and Tip having an affair, when he was goin to marry Tiny, and his time in jail. Tip was mad uncomfortable.
I expect her to clown various rappers, the disney kids, and beiber among others.

She will DEF go in. I remember T.I. went on her show last month and she kept on making jokes about her and Tip having an affair, when he was goin to marry Tiny, and his time in jail. Tip was mad uncomfortable.
I expect her to clown various rappers, the disney kids, and beiber among others.

Indeed it was. Did her album ever drop yet? I seen the tracklist but aint heard of a release date

Indeed it was. Did her album ever drop yet? I seen the tracklist but aint heard of a release date

^ I don't think thats her up there though, thats one of the other ladies thats on the comedy panel on the show.

^ I don't think thats her up there though, thats one of the other ladies thats on the comedy panel on the show.

Back
Top Bottom