Chest hair: YAY OR NAY???

storm2006

Supporter
What is the general consensus on chest hair? I'm guessing its more of a grown man thing but I dunno. Like when I first got to college sometimes I used towear beaters under my polos and a lil chest hair would poke out and my boy was like "What are you doing? Do you think you're an Italian mob boss? Puton a tshirt and hide that chest hair." So then another time last year I shaved it and I was walking shirtless around the dorm and some kid told me Ilooked mad young. So I'm just tryna figure out how people feel about this.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Like when I first got to college sometimes I used to wear beaters under my polos and a lil chest hair would poke out and my boy was like "What are you doing? Do you think you're an Italian mob boss? Put on a tshirt and hide that chest hair."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

really i dont care its not like i go around looking to see who has any chest hair, i have "it" but im not going to purposely flaunt it or hide ifit....

Originally Posted by Storm2006

What is the general consensus on chest hair? I'm guessing its more of a grown man thing but I dunno. Like when I first got to college sometimes I used to wear beaters under my polos and a lil chest hair would poke out and my boy was like "What are you doing? Do you think you're an Italian mob boss? Put on a tshirt and hide that chest hair." So then another time last year I shaved it and I was walking shirtless around the dorm and some kid told me I looked mad young. So I'm just tryna figure out how people feel about this.

laugh.gif
the visual is killin me

I'm not saying it was like this or anything, but he just tried to get at me for having chest hair lol.
Joseph_Heilner_&_Steve_Nash_2X_MVP.204153515_std.jpg

I hear you 757, I got a big date Saturday and I know her best friend used to go out with a grizzly bear and I wasn't sure how she felt about it so Ichopped it all off today.

Well honestly, I would be more concerned with what the ladies think than other dudes. With that said, personally I like to change it up. In the winter months,when I need the extra warmth I tend to let it grow and don't mess with it. Now, being that i'm black, sometimes it tends to curl up, leading me tobrush it and occasionally grease it. I'm a manly type dude, so even though I don't get like teen wolf, I do get a nice layer of coverage. When it getswarm I trim it, sometimes leaving a road to paradise, no ayo. Every once in a while i'll shave it all off.

it doesn't come in thick enough for me to not shave it. it looks ridiculous. no joke though i get like 3-4 inch long nipple hairs
laugh.gif
%%*@ is weird...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

it doesn't come in thick enough for me to not shave it. it looks ridiculous. no joke though i get like 3-4 inch long nipple hairs
laugh.gif
%%*@ is weird...

eek.gif
i thought i was the only one.

i get hair on my shoulders too.. kinda wierd. is that normal tho?

I usually trim it, just so it doesn't grow crazy. My hair doesn't come that high on my chest to the point it sticks out of my polo's or dressshirts so i don't worry about it.

So I recommend trimming and not shaving cause shaving it just looks stupid and you have to keep doing it.

I'm Chinese and I'm hairier than sasquatch. My chest hairy is cool with me but my nipple hair is just full blown nasty. You know how other people getlittle afros on their nipples?... Well my nipple hair looks like mullets because they grow straight down.

I'm Chinese and I'm hairier than sasquatch. My chest hairy is cool with me but my nipple hair is just full blown nasty. You know how other people getlittle afros on their nipples?... Well my nipple hair looks like mullets because they grow straight down.

I'm a hairy animal

i've decided that when shorts time comes around i'm gettin wasted and getting a full body wax.

ayo me all u want, but its def gunna be a better look when i'm at the beach. i'd rather trim, but i want the hair to grow back less thickly.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

sq_carell_chest_wax.jpg

roll.gif

Na Im not feeling chest hair. I only have a little bit, but if it got out of hand I would have to get it removed permanently.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Now, being that i'm black, sometimes it tends to curl up, leading me to brush it and occasionally grease it. I'm a manly type dude, so even though I don't get like teen wolf, I do get a nice layer of coverage. When it gets warm I trim it, sometimes leaving a road to paradise, no ayo. Every once in a while i'll shave it all off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom