Chi Town July 4th Weekend Ideas?

AVOID the Taste fireworks, every year something wrong happens but do go to the Taste since you're a visitor. Just don't go to the fireworks show.

AVOID the Taste fireworks, every year something wrong happens but do go to the Taste since you're a visitor. Just don't go to the fireworks show.

Being FROM Chicago, the taste is nothin but crowds and overpriced food that I can get anytime I feel like.

but for a visitor you MUST go to the taste, do some shopping at Water Tower Place, and see the fireworks on the lake....theres also gonna be a concert, dont know whose gonna be there tho

n I lived in the hood of chicago n NEVER got harassed b/c of what color I was wearin.... harassed for no reason tho....thats another story lol....but you gonna be downtown so you wont have to worry about any of that

folks are known to act a fool at the taste tho...not even gon lie to you

Being FROM Chicago, the taste is nothin but crowds and overpriced food that I can get anytime I feel like.

but for a visitor you MUST go to the taste, do some shopping at Water Tower Place, and see the fireworks on the lake....theres also gonna be a concert, dont know whose gonna be there tho

n I lived in the hood of chicago n NEVER got harassed b/c of what color I was wearin.... harassed for no reason tho....thats another story lol....but you gonna be downtown so you wont have to worry about any of that

I'ma be there on the 4th, where is the mosque at? And is there any good Arabian or Afghan/Iranian joints around? Did you go to the Day of Dignity convention that the Islamic relief is holding?

I'ma be there on the 4th, where is the mosque at? And is there any good Arabian or Afghan/Iranian joints around? Did you go to the Day of Dignity convention that the Islamic relief is holding?

Back
Top Bottom