Chicago + Bachelor Party =??

I'm planning my friend's bachelor party out in Chicago late August. I've never been there and need some help planning it. Some guys that will be going are cost conscious but any ideas would be great. Thanks!!!

Depends on what you're looking for; Bars, strip joints, clubs, daytime outting? Also, if it's the 3rd weekend in Aug. that is the Air & Water show so parts of Downtown & Lake area will be madness.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Depends on what you're looking for; Bars, strip joints, clubs, daytime outting? Also, if it's the 3rd weekend in Aug. that is the Air & Water show so parts of Downtown & Lake area will be madness.

Bars and daytime events. We already are doing a cubs game.

You should be doing a Sox game but I'm bias.
happy.gif
Since you will already in Wrigleyville there are a ton of bars to hit up in the area. Cubby Bear, Sluggers, Casey Moran's, Moe's Cantina, Harry Carey's, John Barleycorn to name a few. Other good bars are located in neighborhoods like Lincoln Park and also the Gold Coast area. If you want PM me and I can suggest some in those areas as well. Same goes for clubs and restaurants. Depending on the weekend you're here there are a lot of streets fest that go on too. We also have some of comedy clubs, burlesque shows and stuff like that.

happy.gif
Since you will already in Wrigleyville there are a ton of bars to hit up in the area. Cubby Bear, Sluggers, Casey Moran's, Moe's Cantina, Harry Carey's, John Barleycorn to name a few. Other good bars are located in neighborhoods like Lincoln Park and also the Gold Coast area. If you want PM me and I can suggest some in those areas as well. Same goes for clubs and restaurants. Depending on the weekend you're here there are a lot of streets fest that go on too. We also have some of comedy clubs, burlesque shows and stuff like that.

This! 
Also Wicker Park...

I've never been to a rooftop party at Wrigley but I hear they are a lot of fun. I think that going that route would be more exciting for a bachelor party than just regular seats unless you are more intent on just watching the game. Your hotel, if the one located on Wacker, is in a nice spot by the river. Every place you'll want to go/see will be north of you but easily accessible with public transport. As for the aforementioned strip joints, I've never been to the Factory but I spent my last bday at Pole Katz. It's definitely nice. Chi doesn't have full nudity so if that's what you wanted you need to go to the burbs which is where those two are located.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

happy.gif

This! 
Also Wicker Park...
Wicker Park definitely has some dope bars 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Where can we get some good deep dish pizza??
Gino's East is the OG deep dish joint. Giordano's is also good.  If you go to Gino's make reservations or you'll be standing in line for a good hour.  There a few of them but the one on Wells is closest to your hotel and next would be the one Superior.

Roof tops at the cubs game can be pricey.  They are all you can drink and eat but tickets will be pretty expensive.

For pizza I am partial to Lou Malnati's but you can't really go wrong with any of them.

My friends and I have taken up bowling of late and you can rent lanes for $20 an hour at 7 10.  They just remodeled it and it is pretty nice.  Has a nice bar as well, http://www.yelp.com/biz/seven-ten-lounge-chicago

Wicker Park is great.  Just depends on what kind of atmosphere you are looking for.

Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom