::: Chicago Bears @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole ::: 11/27

Bears win only thing that's unknown is what happens more Carson getting his wr's killed or how many picks he throw

Sure Bro
laugh.gif

Cutler hurt his thumb...

edit: apparently broke it, he's gunna be out "for a while"

Just a question, why are you a raiders fan if your avy and sig are both kc chiefs??

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Just a question, why are you a raiders fan if your avy and sig are both kc chiefs??

Myself and AG 47 lost a Sig avy bet to a chiefs fan. It ends on 24th

If it's broke I'd love to know when it happened cuz he was making great throws all game. And if he finished the game I doubt it will keep him from playing.....but hey you never know

"Hearing surgery upcoming for Cutler. Chance it could put him out rest of the regular season we hear." @mikecwright

Again I don't see it all I see is a lot of people saying the same thing that somebody else said. I don't see a dude breaking his thumb so bad he needs surgery yet plays the whole game with out missing a play? And if he needs surgery it's a lot more then a broken bone.

Raider will be 7-4...book it
Every game Carson looks better. Only way we lose is if the Refs show up and lead Chicago on a scoring drive like they did today.

No Cutler. Just one less thing to worry about.

Hopefully McFadden and Jacoby are back by this game, and we can rest DHB if he needs it. Either way, let's get after it.

This is the game I'm MOST looking forward to this season.

Being that I now reside in the Chicago area, being a Cali-born and seeing this match-up will be great to shut up all my fellow co-workers and friends.

Peace

Common full domination in this game. No more stupid penalties (especially ones that give the opposing offense new life.) The autumn wind! RRRRAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEERRRSSSS

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

This is the game I'm MOST looking forward to this season.

Being that I now reside in the Chicago area, being a Cali-born and seeing this match-up will be great to shut up all my fellow co-workers and friends.

Peace
pimp.gif
 Sup bro - you still in/around Mt. Prospect?

Back
Top Bottom