word. Dude has to go to the HOF after today
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had to come thorugh and say .......APPRECIATED...can't breath, wish i was in the Chi for this game but best believe i'm lettin all these cats in iowaknow whats good
pimp.gif

unappreciation. they're not the bulls w/o MJ. They shoulda retired the whole team and brought back the chicago stags.

real talk.

Let me in on this one... I been a fan since I knew what basketball was. I was blesses to witness the dynasty years, which made the next 6 years hurt way more.I honestly believe Bulls are capable of competing for eastern conference crown for the next decade with the good health, correct GM moves and coaching.

G... Its not just the bulls bro... being a fan of any Chicago based sports team does this.

I've had to have a drink after every game
smh.gif

This @$+! isn't good for my blood pressure, but I love them G
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Im so happy to be from Chicago ...

I LOVE MY CITY !

Quote that Chicagoans .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did you feel the same way with Curry and Chandler? I bet not...
grin.gif
How about Celtics fans before KG and Jesus came to town? One thing you can't knock Chicago fans on is dedication. Bulls always have one of thehighest attendance rates even when we sucked.

I can appreciate good basketball and crazy finishes. This series goes down as one of the greatest I've ever witnessed.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G... Its not just the bulls bro... being a fan of any Chicago based sports team does this.

I've had to have a drink after every game
smh.gif

This @$+! isn't good for my blood pressure, but I love them G
pimp.gif
What Up Seymore Go Bulls Let's Get It. You might have To get A New AVY
pimp.gif

Appreciated. For the most part, shoes has made me hate the Bulls, but they've really grown on me with their heart this series. Plus, KG just gets on mylast nerve.

As a Bulls fan who lives in Los Angeles, I have had mixed feelings during this series. Of course I want my squad to advance to the next round, however I ambecoming irritated with all of the lame lakers fans who are pulling for the Bulls. I was wearing a Bulls hat and this lakers fan came up to me and said,"I hope the Bulls eliminate the Celtics". I looked at him and said the Bulls beating the C's doesn't erase the +!% kicking your squadreceived in the finals. Until you beat Boston in the finals, you're still their %!!*#. He gave me the
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I know you're a Bulls fan, but I'm putting this out there for the possible AI fans that have defected...

Please, no bandwagon Rose/Bulls fans...

BTW, $#!$ Chicago.
"There will always be haters
that's the way it is
hater ___ marry hater ___
and have hater kids."

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As a Bulls fan who lives in Los Angeles, I have had mixed feelings during this series. Of course I want my squad to advance to the next round, however I am becoming irritated with all of the lame lakers fans who are pulling for the Bulls. I was wearing a Bulls hat and this lakers fan came up to me and said, "I hope the Bulls eliminate the Celtics". I looked at him and said the Bulls beating the C's doesn't erase the +!% kicking your squad received in the finals. Until you beat Boston in the finals, you're still their %!!*#. He gave me the
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
that one hurts
laugh.gif
but truthfully even if the lakers beatboston this year it won't erase the !%$ kicking they got last year in the finals because of all the injuries boston has and because its not the sameceltics team.

i hope the bulls win this series mainly because they've played with heart and keep comming back hitting big shot after shot. i don't like using theterm, "deserve to win" but there playing like a team who deserves to win this series.

lakersmets49ers wrote:

As a Bulls fan who lives in Los Angeles, I have had mixed feelings during this series. Of course I want my squad to advance to the next round, however I am becoming irritated with all of the lame lakers fans who are pulling for the Bulls. I was wearing a Bulls hat and this lakers fan came up to me and said, "I hope the Bulls eliminate the Celtics". I looked at him and said the Bulls beating the C's doesn't erase the +!% kicking your squad received in the finals. Until you beat Boston in the finals, you're still their %!!*#. He gave me the
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
that one hurts
laugh.gif
but truthfully even if the lakers beat boston this year it won't erase the !%$ kicking they got last year in the finals because of all the injuries boston has and because its not the same celtics team.

i hope the bulls win this series mainly because they've played with heart and keep comming back hitting big shot after shot. i don't like using the term, "deserve to win" but there playing like a team who deserves to win this series.

You're one of the handful of Lakers fan I actually respect, most of these lames I come across are just on the wagon. Like clockwork the car flags are infull effect
sick.gif

Anyways, back to appreciating the Bulls
pimp.gif

Let's Get It Bulls Will Win This Game I'm so excited This Series is mad crazy. I have had heartaches this whole series

lakersmets49ers wrote:

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
that one hurts
laugh.gif
but truthfully even if the lakers beat boston this year it won't erase the !%$ kicking they got last year in the finals because of all the injuries boston has and because its not the same celtics team.

i hope the bulls win this series mainly because they've played with heart and keep comming back hitting big shot after shot. i don't like using the term, "deserve to win" but there playing like a team who deserves to win this series.

You're one of the handful of Lakers fan I actually respect, most of these lames I come across are just on the wagon. Like clockwork the car flags are in full effect
sick.gif

Anyways, back to appreciating the Bulls
pimp.gif

right back at you
pimp.gif
you got a good opinion on thingsand you owning that stillin719 dude in that rose bowl thread was
laugh.gif

the bandwagon laker fans are annoying though, most of them were bulls or magic fans back in the 1990s
laugh.gif
. it was a joke back in 2006 after they went up 3-1 against phoenix on thatsunday when kobe hit the game winning shot i swear to you the laker flags were out in full effect that same day and dudes on crenshaw were selling the bootleglaker tshirts and jerseys and selling lakers vs clippers 2nd round t-shirts.

thats los angeles for you though, the lakers have alot of loyal fans who stick with the team through the good and the bad but the fairweather bums largely outnumber them.

with that being said, i can't wait to watch game 7, it better go overtime as well.

they my squad on 2k9....ask about 'em
laugh.gif
...too bad everybody is going to play w/ them next year though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom