Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

It hurts even more knowing the potential this group has …

What potential does this group have ? We got hot the first half last year and was up and down after the all star game. Then we got the first half of this years play of up and down.

This group is never winning a thing. It maybe be a top 4 team in the East at its peak but I don’t see much more.

What potential does this group have ? We got hot the first half last year and was up and down after the all star game. Then we got the first half of this years play of up and down.

This group is never winning a thing. It maybe be a top 4 team in the East at its peak but I don’t see much more.

I mean being in first place for half the season is kinda a big deal dawg

We need lonzo back for the offense to click IMO

I mean, to say we don’t have any potential after holding first for so long last year is kinda wild to me

Idk what happened to their mentality but physically we can compete… most of our losses have been close this year. And we beat Boston twice but hey maybe I’m too optimistic

I mean, to say we don’t have any potential after holding first for so long last year is kinda wild to me

Idk what happened to their mentality but physically we can compete… most of our losses have been close this year. And we beat Boston twice but hey maybe I’m too optimistic

how many top teams did we beat last year? look at all the reports coming out the last few days. this team aint built to be a top team in the east

bulls are back baby!!

bucks and C's need to look at trade market to improve their rosters if they want to get by us!

all jokes aside, of course we win now....we will fight for 10 seed play in and this off season they will say adding ball back for 23/24 makes us stronger

looks like many years of 10-7 seed ahead

6477994D-E449-4948-B45D-9B7C3F4F09FE.gif

unreal - just when they get my interest back they blow itt.....embarrassing - we were winning by 18 and to have 71 put on us and lose ugh

BLOW IT UP!!!! Tank for wyambyumanajiauamadrama!!!!

38 points 1 rebounds 1 assists in a lose to the nets should have traded Zach to the damn knicks. I’m over this season and this team

wish bulls would have done wiseman trade....I know dude can't stay healthy - worth the gamble -
guess the bulls will bring back vooch this summer :frown:

NBC Sports

While Paul George openly recruits him, Russell Westbrook reportedly leaning Bulls​

Kurt Helin
Sat, February 11, 2023 at 7:33 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers v Sacramento Kings

Los Angeles Lakers v Sacramento Kings
Russell Westbrook has options. He could report to Utah and play whatever limited role the team has for him the rest of the season, although that choice seems highly unlikely. He could just sit out the rest of the season and collect his checks.
Or — most likely — he can agree to a buyout with the Jazz and become a free agent. The Bulls, Heat and Clippers are trying to recruit him. Westbrook is expected to take a little time with his decision and make it over the All-Star break, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom