Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Thibs made our below avg players avg and our avg above avg. our bench used to play well all the time now its this player has a good game that player and they are not heard from for a game or 2.

the FO thought getting new system would work like it did for warriors.

they don't get their act together could be another phase of rebuilding

Can't be serious... :stoneface:
It is the sad reality. And most teens i see around wearing some jordan brand shoes cannot differ jordan hybrids, fusions or others like the jordan eclipse from the Air jordan (mainline).
This might not happen in Chicago or other big cities in the States. But happens outside of the States.

Last edited:
What is wrong with Hoiberg? Rose not playing against the Hornets?
Bulls are getting their butts kicked by the Hornets by 20+ pts deficit.

Last edited:
:smh:

Were 1.5 games from not making the playoffs..sad, just sad.

Maybe if we miss the postseason and Reinsdorf sees all the money that he lost out on, it might push him to axe somebody.
I can see the noose tightening around Gar's neck.

Is it bad that I don't even want them to make the playoffs? Unless some 2nd half of the season miraculous turnaround happens, this team would be better suited just ending the season early and really make some major changes.

I honestly don't want this team to make the playoffs. Maybe that would force some change in the FO.

Last edited:
Not even going out of my way to watch games anymore. Gives me more time to focus on schoolwork, so there's that.

Damn near anyone associated with the team is a joke.

Like I said earlier guys, just prepare for a roller coaster ride of a season from the Bulls. 

I am definitely not expecting anything out of them this year or next, unless there are some roster changes and/or office changes. 

I was definitely not mad that Rose sat last night. A long stretch of games like that, could hurt you and unlike Butler who does not want to listen to his body and kept on playing through his lingering injury, it be detrimental but unlike Rose, Butler hasn't had a significant injury, (Knock on wood). 

Bulls being out the playoffs would definitely be an eye-opener and hopefully the FO would realize that this teams "championship" window is close with the current roster of players/FO

^
Damn. That sucks!

If we're out of the mix Id rather they shut him down for the year.
Don't want to risk any major knee injuries.

maybe this break after tomorrow will get some heads back on straight for the 2nd half

Rose tryna get that trade [emoji]128527[/emoji]
nah. He's just using this season to get in shape. Next year tho, that's when things can happen. He admitted that next year, he's going for an individual season. If Thibs get a HC somehwere, see that Rose may follow. Or, Rose will want 20+ wuth bulls or a close to max elsewhere in the West. I feel like.

Yea after that last min scratch on Derrick I was wondering maybe a trade is in the works....

I did not think about that possibility. But that last minute benching Of Rose might be a condition agreed for a trade to keep him healthy before the trade is completed. We will see whether he keeps on being benched until tradind deadline or not.

Some folks made a petition to have gar to resign.

A Chicago local news sports person even went on air tonight, angered that the Bulls have been looking washed. A trade is needed and these players can not be molded into what hoiberg wants.

:smh: at this bulls team.

from 2nd place in the East to not making the playoffs :x, to blowing the team up :rolleyes, to losing jimmy buckets >:, to...... ugh so hard to watch.

Back
Top Bottom