CHICAGO DUNKXCHANGE APRIL 25th 2009!!!!! Location!! WILD HARE!!! FLYER NOW UP

4r51sp.jpg

3530 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60657 - (773) 327-0868

April 25th 2009

1Pm-6pm

Sponsors are 300( IT IS NEGOTIABLE) that Include, Logo on Website, Shout outs during the Event, Table, Logos on mass flyers.

Tables are $100

Those interested can contact: [email protected]

what? y soo soon i thought it was towards the end of the year like september or october? or do they have it twice a year.....sorry if i sound dumb for asking

a great sneaker head experience...last year was my first, even with the rain im very happy i went

^ you can buy them at the door.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it down that weekend, moving.

have a good one, good luck to those trying to sell...

DXC 2ND QUARTER "TURNTABLEISM" TOUR

We are back in 2009 with our second quarter tour dates. It will be called "Turntabaleism". This tour we are going back to the old school and eachshow will have a special turntable show with some well known DJs from each area. It will be all about the music, kicks, gear, and fun. We are working on somespecial ideas later this year and more info will be up soon. Below are the dates for the 2nd tour for 2009. Exact locations such as venue and times will beposted with a specific flyer about 3 weeks to a month before each show. Look out for calander flyers in your city soon as well as hard copy flyers with moreinfo as well.

If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] or if you would like to sponsor or purchase a booth please email [email protected] orcall 714 809 2028

DXC CHICAGO PRESENTED BY SUCCEZZ THE STORE : Dunkxchange is the Largest US Sneaker and Fashion trade exhibition, taking place at the The Wild Hare in Chicago,Saturday April 25th, 2009. With focus on the sneaker/clothing world and today's street style, Dunkxchange will be the largest traveling trade exhibitionevent embracing the sneaker/clothing Lifestyle. With the best vendors around and over 600 participants the Dunkxhcange will partake in a hip hop based setting,providing todays sneaker head with the most unique experience around. Come buy, trade, and sell sneakers, clothing, hats, toys, etc all under one roof. The2009 Dunkxchange Tour promises to deliver an unparalleled experience to both participants and spectators in an effort to build a reputation as trailblazers inthe lifestyle marketplace. Where: The Wild Hare (Chicago) 3530 North Clark Street. Chicago, IL. 60657 (714) 809 - 2028 When: Saturday April 25th, 2009 Doors:1:00PM - 6:00PM All Ages Welcome WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANKS OUR SPONSORS: www.superkix.com www.thesixthboro.com www.myshirtsco.com SUCCEZZwww.beaumonde07.com www.upriseskateshop.com AND MORE TO BE LISTED SOON! YOU CAN NOW BUY PRE SALE TICKETS(FRONT OF THE LINE PASSES) AND REGISTER FOR A BOOTHONLINE. PRE SALE BOOTH SPACE IS $100 DAY OF EVENT IS NOW $120 WE ARE NOWOFFERING PRE SALE TICKETS(FRONT OF THE LINE PASSES) ON WWW.DUNKXCHANGE.COM OR YOU CAN CLICK THE LINK AND PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS. BUY TICKETS FOR CHICAGOhttps://secure1.webconnex...nkxchange_april25th_2009 REGISTER FOR A BOOTH IN CHICAGOhttps://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table DXC CHICAGO APRIL 25TH 1PM TO 6PM ALL AGES

Usually weather changes daily on weather.com. Atleast from my expierence with it. I still have hopes for some decent weather. Hopefully its nice out though.

it was garbage. same stuff on every table. i guess that's what happens when people have been collecting for only a year or two.

^i agree i didnt go last year but my friend i went with did and even the dj said the exact same stuff
there was one or two tables with decent prices but none were my size
mad.gif

everybody else was taxin
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom