Chicago NTers give me the scoop

Looking at going to law school in Illinois. School's in the city of Chicago.

All I know about Chicago is that MJ played there, Vince Vaugn shot a movie there, the second coming of Christ is from there, and there were like 20+ murders in 10 days or something.

What are the neighborhoods to avoid when looking for an apartment? What's the cost of living like? Looking for a 1 bedroom, if it matters?

How do I move to Illinois, attend law school, and graduate without being murdered in the process? Dead serious.

Looking at going to law school in Illinois. School's in the city of Chicago.

All I know about Chicago is that MJ played there, Vince Vaugn shot a movie there, the second coming of Christ is from there, and there were like 20+ murders in 10 days or something.

What are the neighborhoods to avoid when looking for an apartment? What's the cost of living like? Looking for a 1 bedroom, if it matters?

How do I move to Illinois, attend law school, and graduate without being murdered in the process? Dead serious.

Chances are said shooters ain't around a law school b, think about it :lol:

Not the school I'm worried about. More so the neighborhoods where I'm looking to live.

Look into Wicker Park, Bucktown, Bronzeville (developing area in south side Chicago), and Hyde Park. They are all pretty good areas to live in.

After utilities, your monthly expenses are going to be somewhere around $800-950 if you're lucky.

John Marshall Law School is a good school to look into.

John Marshall's the one I'm looking into actually.

And don't have me moving into Chief Keef's old neighborhood fam :lol:

Last edited:
You can love anywhere in chicago and you aint safe its about how your are. But you can stay in hyde park or up north to stay away from the majority of gang territory

OP I gave you some sound advice to start off with.

Google helps too my dude.

In the words of the MF'n Mac & Cheese........... I heard them boys is shootin dont go ova there, dont go ova there, dont go ova there

I live in Logan Square. It's towards the west side of the city but still close to transportation and is really up and coming. I work on the lake in the Gold Coast which is the East side of the city. Best neighborhoods in my opinion are Lincoln Park and Wicker Park but both can be quite costly. Bucktown is in between Wicker Park and Logan Square and is also a cool neighborhood. Try to stay centralized or near the lake but not Rogers Park. The city is so damn big I can't really outline it all for you but PM me anytime and I'll help you out.

You forgot that just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets.. Man killings some wack sh

Back
Top Bottom