Chicago Sole II "Saturday Nov. 15th"

chi-sole%20flyer%201.jpg

ATTENTION SNEAKERHEADS

Looking for a Kicks Fix before the holidays? Come on out to Chicago Sole II. On Saturday, November 15th, the place to be isthis sneaker event which is sure to fulfill your wishlist. Spend your afternoon checking out what's on display and for sale, or try your luck in a raffle. Musical entertainment will be provided by local personality The FlyBoy DJ Word. This elite show has both local and out of state participation. Limited tablespace still available. Hours: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM, The Hampton Inn & Suites 5201 Old Orchard Rd., Skokie, IL $5.00 Entrance Fee For furtherinformation contact [email protected]

This venue is west of the Edens Expressway off of the Old Orchard exit with plenty of Free Parking

$5 gets you in, $50 gets you a table to sell. If you bring a couple of pairs to see if you can trade thats fine.

^^^Thanks James, see if you can make time to come though.. I hear some killer displays will be in attendance.

I bet.. You got big dogs coming from other states. I'm sure it will be good. I'm not on the VIP list. Chicago slowly coming up. We got HOH now. Wegonna have some more stores soon. This month is gonna be crazy in Chicago. HOH opening, NT Jordan Charity, and your event... Take care Ric..

I'm not sure what to expect. Never been to one of these. Coming down to the Chi for HOH, do you think it'd be worth the stop? Someone informed PMme. Thanks in advance.

I'd love to come through,

unfortunately, my daughter's birthday party falls on the same day...

good luck though,

I will be there along with around 75 pairs to display. I heard there might be some HEAT at this show?

I'm bringing about 50 pairs to sell, size 9.5, 10 and a couple size 11s. Dope tees, fitted hats and misc. sneaker items.

(and a small display)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

its official ill be there....about 15 plus pairs for sale...hoping to make money
number has changed...i will now be bringing about 30 pairs lol almost everyones size i got 8-9 11-13 some fitteds and thats it

Chicago Sole II is today @ The Hampton Inn & Suites 5201 Old Orchard Road, in Skokie from noon untill 6:00pm. Vendor set-up starts at 10:00am doors open atnoon. $5 entrance fee

just got back not too long ago, a lot of cool displays with some nice PE's, picked up some buck sbs. met a few nters. Rick,FlipJays and Imasoleman

Back
Top Bottom