Chicago style pizza is the BEST pizza out there...

DC Jumbo slice shouldn't even be in contention.

If Chicago pizza is anything like Armands, Bugsy, or Uno's then yea. I want to go to the Windy City
pimp.gif

ayo Chicago im really happy for you but.....
costco_pizza.jpg

of all time!

<Kanye> uh uh cant tell me nothing </kanye>

jp but good for the price

Originally Posted by SC415

SF'S BLONDIE'S PIZZA!!!!! >>>>>>> any other
You can't be serious, there is way better pizza in SF. Pizza Orgasmica and Goat Hill Pizza immediately come to mind. Blondie's is cool forwhen you shopping in DT and need a quick bite, but it would never be my first choice for pizza otherwise.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

jumbo-slice.jpg

DC Jumbo Slice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
how much would one slice cost?

like $3-4 depending on where u go.

and DoubleJ...people don't only eat it when they are drunk. they just say that cuz it's greasy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

jumbo-slice.jpg

DC Jumbo Slice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
how much would one slice cost?

like $3-4 depending on where u go.

and DoubleJ...people don't only eat it when they are drunk. they just say that cuz it's greasy
pimp.gif
they have the jumbo pizza in the bronx as well...right at cross bronx expressway near the Bx22/Q44 stop. doesn't taste as good as a regularsize slice but it's just for quantity>quality.

i want to try chicago pizza but i don't think i'll ever have a reason to go to chicago...i won't say which is better w/o eating there first though.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

pimp.gif
.................and let the fight begin

if you never had it dont knock it

NY heads dont even come in with that card board stuff yall call pizza
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People who are saying it's "doughy" or comparing it to lasagna/casserole has obviously never tried Chicago style pizza.

Most of the one's that I have eaten it is possible to still pick up the slices with your hands and eat them...the crust is extra thick, it's just thesauce on top that makes it look unstable.

ooh the DC PIZZA is gross.. thats the spot right next to that ethiopian restaurant..that pizza is gross..save yourself some money and get some empanadas acrossthe street

i live in chicago, yet i still prefer NY pizza. it's too much work to eat chicago pizza, it doesn't allow mobility

Originally Posted by haiti5

ooh the DC PIZZA is gross.. thats the spot right next to that ethiopian restaurant..that pizza is gross..save yourself some money and get some empanadas across the street

i wasn't necessarily advertising the spot more or less the pizza

jeno's crisp and tasty - not sure of city origins or style, nor am I confident anything in it is natural

but jeno's > all.

2nd New York style.

Ive never tried pizza from chicago, I normally like pizzas from NY otherwise it's dominos all the way.

if i wanted a casserole, i would have ordered a casserole. ny pizza>>>>>>>chicago incorrect ingredient ratio excuse for a pizza

Back
Top Bottom