Chick-fil-a heads enter, with the quickness!

sole emcee92

Banned
2 regular chick-fil-a sandwhiches, waffle fries, & a strawberry milkshake does not cost 10 dollars does it?

laugh.gif
you standing by the register appalled at the price?

^ Nah, it's just that my mom bought me chick-fil-a today & she's telling me I owe her 10 for that food I listed.

I call 'em Chicken Burgers....those pickles really set it off tho! But I don't think it would come to that high a__ price of $10 tho...ka-rip off!

ya its probably right around $10....a shake is like 2.50...fries depending on the size is probabaly 2.00...2 reg Chick burgers is like 2.50 each.....so ya youdo.
make sure to get buffalo sauce, their honey roasted bbq sauce (its something like that)

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

2 regular chick-fil-a sandwhiches, waffle fries, & a strawberry milkshake does not cost 10 dollars does it?

Was just there earlier. If you got two regular #1's (Fries, sandwhich, drink) it would be about $8-9 something. A milkshake probably cost a bit morethan a regular drink, so yeah, probably around $10. Lol, I doubt your mom is tryna stick you for your paper...

Milkshake- 3.00
2 Sandwiches-5.00
Fries- a bout 1.40

So yeah your moms is point. Also did you really need all that damn food, you could have done without a sandwich or the fries.
laugh.gif

I can't believe you made this thread cuz you thought sweet mom dukes worked you for 10 bucks ! kids...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

2 # 2.55 a pop if im not mistaken

large? dunno but

milkshake - 2.99
so thats like 8 bucks for 2 sandwiches and the shake.. sounds about right

I had chick-fil-a for the 1st time when I was in Orlando, FL during the end of March.

In all honesty, it was the best drunk munchie food i've ever had. I went back in the morning for the biscuit breakfast sandwich.

Yeah it would actually cost $10. Oh and make sure you get the Special Sauce... aiyyoo... it's like Smokey Mustard sauce or something. It's greatthough. Try it.

Back
Top Bottom