Chick went to the police station on me.

Al if this situation went down with the person we previously have discussed............... I'm terribly disgusted and dissapointed in you and you have no respect for yourself.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

My last chick was krazy. Last incident, I was on my way to work, and we started
Arguin on the phone and I hear her throwin iish around in my condo. So I bust the
Mean u-turn, popped a tire on the curb and all. I run inside and I see broken glass,
My couch upside down, pots on the floor, etc. Out of rage I grabbed the brawd right.
I shakes her 1 or 2 good times then toss her to the ground.

I ran out side to go get a hold of a cop kuz I didn't WANT to put hands on her or inflict
Any real damage to her, and really just wanted her outta my spot so I could go to work
In peace. So we all back inside and I'm tellin the cops what happened and their like WHOA
WHOA WHOA, "u put ur hands on her?" I'm like damn, I called yall. They start to put me
In cuffs, but shorty aint wanna press charges, kuz she knew she effed up.

30t6p3b.gif
Brawds can get the best of u, and u don't even have to put a finger on them, word to
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

My last chick was krazy. Last incident, I was on my way to work, and we started
Arguin on the phone and I hear her throwin iish around in my condo. So I bust the
Mean u-turn, popped a tire on the curb and all. I run inside and I see broken glass,
My couch upside down, pots on the floor, etc. Out of rage I grabbed the brawd right.
I shakes her 1 or 2 good times then toss her to the ground.

I ran out side to go get a hold of a cop kuz I didn't WANT to put hands on her or inflict
Any real damage to her, and really just wanted her outta my spot so I could go to work
In peace. So we all back inside and I'm tellin the cops what happened and their like WHOA
WHOA WHOA, "u put ur hands on her?" I'm like damn, I called yall. They start to put me
In cuffs, but shorty aint wanna press charges, kuz she knew she effed up.

30t6p3b.gif
Brawds can get the best of u, and u don't even have to put a finger on them, word to
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I had a crazy chick in college.
30t6p3b.gif

She and I had a lil argument in my dorm room about some other female texting me or whatnot. She shoves me so I was forced to put my hands on her to calm her down. She was in complete shock that I shook her a little to calm her down. Then she's like, "Oh, so you're going to put your hands on me!? I got something for you!"

I didn't think I did anything wrong.
laugh.gif

5 minutes later, I head to my car because I was hungry and wanted some food. As I'm driving to this fast food spot in NC called Cookout, I notice my ex is driving behind me very closely and then calls me. She asks me where I'm going and dumb%&& actually told her. She replied, "I'm following you there." No lie, I got mad nervous.

3 minutes later I'm on the highway and a car pulls up with two thuggish lookin' dudes in it and they're trying to get me to pull my car over on the road. Chick calls me back and tells me that these two dudes are her cousins and she called them because I was put my hands on her.
eek.gif
frown.gif

I literally thought I was gonna die that night.
sick.gif

So she and her cousins are trying to box me in and I take off on the highway! Running red lights, acting like I'm getting off on one exit then swerving back on trying to avoid them.

This small $$% highway in NC had a speed limit of 55 and here I am doing 85 trying to dodge two cars.
tired.gif

She calls me back and says that I better not "hit" on her again or things would be worse.
eek.gif
smile.gif

I stayed at my homeboy's house who lives off campus that night because I was scared to go back to my dorm. He's a NT'er.
nerd.gif

Cliffs: Avoid crazy broads at all costs because it's their word against yours. Especially when they have cousins in the same city.

lil !!!$! lol... repping NC wrong. shoulda pulled out the ratchet and gone to work.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I had a crazy chick in college.
30t6p3b.gif

She and I had a lil argument in my dorm room about some other female texting me or whatnot. She shoves me so I was forced to put my hands on her to calm her down. She was in complete shock that I shook her a little to calm her down. Then she's like, "Oh, so you're going to put your hands on me!? I got something for you!"

I didn't think I did anything wrong.
laugh.gif

5 minutes later, I head to my car because I was hungry and wanted some food. As I'm driving to this fast food spot in NC called Cookout, I notice my ex is driving behind me very closely and then calls me. She asks me where I'm going and dumb%&& actually told her. She replied, "I'm following you there." No lie, I got mad nervous.

3 minutes later I'm on the highway and a car pulls up with two thuggish lookin' dudes in it and they're trying to get me to pull my car over on the road. Chick calls me back and tells me that these two dudes are her cousins and she called them because I was put my hands on her.
eek.gif
frown.gif

I literally thought I was gonna die that night.
sick.gif

So she and her cousins are trying to box me in and I take off on the highway! Running red lights, acting like I'm getting off on one exit then swerving back on trying to avoid them.

This small $$% highway in NC had a speed limit of 55 and here I am doing 85 trying to dodge two cars.
tired.gif

She calls me back and says that I better not "hit" on her again or things would be worse.
eek.gif
smile.gif

I stayed at my homeboy's house who lives off campus that night because I was scared to go back to my dorm. He's a NT'er.
nerd.gif

Cliffs: Avoid crazy broads at all costs because it's their word against yours. Especially when they have cousins in the same city.

lil !!!$! lol... repping NC wrong. shoulda pulled out the ratchet and gone to work.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

My list says different bro but that's probably because I don't dress nor talk like the typical herb as hispanics out here... I go to cardio and golds if you ever down to train.
Did OP lose a chick but just make a brove connection?

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

My list says different bro but that's probably because I don't dress nor talk like the typical herb as hispanics out here... I go to cardio and golds if you ever down to train.
Did OP lose a chick but just make a brove connection?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don feel sorry for you. You stay running to NT Talkin about how crazy she is but keep going back.

crazy girls got the best....u know...I did the same last year with a chick that did 70 thru my subdivision last year chasing me

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don feel sorry for you. You stay running to NT Talkin about how crazy she is but keep going back.

crazy girls got the best....u know...I did the same last year with a chick that did 70 thru my subdivision last year chasing me

Back
Top Bottom