Chick You Had A Dude This Whole Time????

Basically i jus found out this chick ive been "talkin" to for a min(also a coworker) has a dude or w/e. How did i find out? I talked to him. I knewsomethin was up cuz she called me like 6 straight times and she never does that cuz she knows i got a girl (who i jus happened to be with when she was callin).So when i get a min i call her back and we talk for a min and next thing i know some n' hops on the phone like "you been tryin to %*@* my girlcuz" i looked at my phone like +!+
laugh.gif
?? So we talkin and %$!# and heslike im not gonna come at you or nothin i jus want to know whats goin on. Apparently she had told him errything about us he wanted to know so i jus co-signed.We talked for like 10 mins and that was that. He said w/e i didnt answer he was jus goin to take it out on her
laugh.gif
. i felt kinda bad when he said that so i told him what he wanted to know(forthe most part).

My question is why wouldnt she tell me she had a dude tho? Like i told her i had a girl idk why she couldnt do the same i dont get it. She called me back laterthat night tryin to apologize but i banged on her. I jus want to know why she couldnt keep it 100 but at the same time i dont want to say nothin to her. Shouldi ask her or jus leave it all the way alone??

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Basically i jus found out this chick ive been "talkin" to for a min(also a coworker) has a dude or w/e. How did i find out? I talked to him. I knew somethin was up cuz she called me like 6 straight times and she never does that cuz she knows i got a girl (who i jus happened to be with when she was callin). So when i get a min i call her back and we talk for a min and next thing i know some n' hops on the phone like "you been tryin to %*@* my girl cuz" i looked at my phone like +!+
laugh.gif
?? So we talkin and %$!# and hes like im not gonna come at you or nothin i jus want to know whats goin on. Apparently she had told him errything about us he wanted to know so i jus co-signed. We talked for like 10 mins and that was that. He said w/e i didnt answer he was jus goin to take it out on her
laugh.gif
. i felt kinda bad when he said that so i told him what he wanted to know(for the most part).

My question is why wouldnt she tell me she had a dude tho? Like i told her i had a girl idk why she couldnt do the same i dont get it. She called me back later that night tryin to apologize but i banged on her. I jus want to know why she couldnt keep it 100 but at the same time i dont want to say nothin to her. Should i ask her or jus leave it all the way alone??

Stopped reading there
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yea thats true but i feel like i been wastin my time w/this broad on top of the fact ive been lied to for no reason i mean idk
Stopped reading there
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yea i feel you but it aint like i havent tried errything in the book. she jus wasnt with it
i guess i see why now
smh.gif

Why u gettin mad? U cheating also....looks like u caught feelings LOL
caught feelings? not fa real but i jus wished i knew she had a dude. i prob wouldve left her alone along time ago

%$%%$*$ aint !%!#...

smh.gif
at that lame even asking another dude if hes tryin to $*!* his girl..

You sat up on the phone with another man for 10 minutes over some chick that ain't even your girlfriend?
laugh.gif
Are you making this %*%* up just to get areaction because it all seems too dumb to be real.

Why even bother with this skeezer? Just leave it alone and jump back into the lake. The world is full of other fish.

Son..put nothing past em.....

In the space of 3 weeks this is some of the most out of pocket *%* with this chick I'm dating so I'm cutting it off....stuff like

-her ex coming over randomly to her crib and she talking about "he's like my brother"
-her living with two dudes and she swearing none of em hit it..one of them cats got drunk and tried to smash but her friend was over there and yoked himup....too much sausage in the picture for my liking...
-attention !!#$* issues
-her offering me a threesome and me turning it down. Hard, HARD decision to make
-her offering to steal clothes for me
-she got mad @ me last night cuz i "had company"...but we aint committed so i dont see the big deal.

Son....a chick having a dude is some dangerous *%*...you dunno what she telling him or what type of dude he is....cuz truth be told, dudes aint built like howthey used to be....cats will body other cats over box...

esp when a chick knows mad dudes.....ohhh boy..

YO! Son ain't caught no feelings... I think I get you homeboy. Similar to Della Reese in Harlem Nights, you just "can't stand a bunch of silly*%+$." And what ol' girl did was hella stupid. Had she kept it 100 with you from beginning, the two of you could figured out how to establish arelationship that was mutually beneficial and satisfying to both sides.

Far as I see it... your only resolve at this point is to bang her out and then have your girl come bring you lunch to the job the next day.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Dylishis

You sat up on the phone with another man for 10 minutes over some chick that ain't even your girlfriend?
laugh.gif
Are you making this %*%* up just to get a reaction because it all seems too dumb to be real.

word.

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you making this %*%* up just to get a reaction because it all seems too dumb to be real.
naw its all real
laugh.gif

and yea i sat on the phone i dont got time for no jealous %#+ n' to come lookin for me or no wierd @%%! cuz he cant control his girl so i told him what hewanted to hear.
Had she kept it 100 with you from beginning, the two of you could figured out how to establish a relationship that was mutually beneficial and satisfying to both sides.

basically

You on some other +#%@.
laugh.gif
If was reading these words from a girl, I'd think she was a complete ******. Like, what are you even SAYING? You have a girl,she has a man...you're mad about her man because she didn't tell you? lol

I'm baffled.

Well, I'm not really baffled. You're withholding info. You're either in love with her or you don't have a girl and you're just trying tosave face. Seriously, man. Everything you're saying is full of insanity.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Son....a chick having a dude is some dangerous *%*...you dunno what she telling him or what type of dude he is....cuz truth be told, dudes aint built like how they used to be....cats will body other cats over box...
This is the sad reality
smh.gif

"Hello? Yeah this Rilla... who is this? Who? Nah... I don't even know a chick named...wait.. you talking bout such and such? Yeah?Ah, man that's just my coworker and !!$$.....uh huh.....oh really? Ain't that a @$#!+? Hell nah...
grin.gif
... I don't know nothing bout all that!!$$ you talking man. Yeah.. I know right..........uh huh.... yup, peace."

The end. Can't believe you wasted 10 minutes. I'da needed a commercial break at most
laugh.gif

You on some other #$%#.
laugh.gif
I was reading these words from a girl, I'd think she was a complete ******. Like, what are you even SAYING? You have a girl, she has a man...you're mad about her man because she didn't tell you? lol

I'm baffled.

Well, I'm not really baffled. You're withholding info. You're either in love with her or you don't have a girl and you're just trying to save face. Seriously, man. Everything you're saying is full of insanity.
laugh.gif
Save face?? If it was all like that i wouldnt have even posted. Idk if im necessarily "mad" but i just wish i knew she had a dude, callme weird but its somethin about being lied to that really bothers me
grin.gif

im guessin she didnt tell you about her dude because she was afraid you might stop getting at her. they love dudes that already have girlfriends. they sillyliek that.

Save face?? If it was all like that i wouldnt have even posted. Idk know if im necessarily "mad" but i just wish i knew she had a dude, call me weird but its somethin about being lied to that really bothers meimage.
Yeah, save face because you're not making sense. I don't know, maybe I'm different but...that should have been one of the firstquestions you asked. I mean.... wut????

And no, if you have a girl... *sigh* What the hell are you bothered about? That's not weird, that's lame. I mean...assuming you actually DO haveanother girl on the side, you need to grow up and stop trying to be some little player if you can't play the game or find suitable team members.

I don't know what else to say. I have to leave but...I'm just trying to process this w/o double standards. If you were a female saying these things,I'd want to punch you in the throat for being a stupid $#% drama queen. lol I mean, what the hell are you catching feelings over? Stop that. What's thereason? I mean, what are your options? Risk your life and keep !#%!@#' her lol ... or sit up and whine about it, keep having conversations with her man,stay mad. I mean, I don't get it. What are you SAYINGGGG?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom