Chick You Had A Dude This Whole Time????

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Basically i jus found out this chick ive been "talkin" to for a min(also a coworker) has a dude or w/e. How did i find out? I talked to him. I knew somethin was up cuz she called me like 6 straight times and she never does that cuz she knows i got a girl (who i jus happened to be with when she was callin). So when i get a min i call her back and we talk for a min and next thing i know some n' hops on the phone like "you been tryin to %*@* my girl cuz" i looked at my phone like +!+
laugh.gif
?? So we talkin and %$!# and hes like im not gonna come at you or nothin i jus want to know whats goin on. Apparently she had told him errything about us he wanted to know so i jus co-signed. We talked for like 10 mins and that was that. He said w/e i didnt answer he was jus goin to take it out on her
laugh.gif
. i felt kinda bad when he said that so i told him what he wanted to know(for the most part).

My question is why wouldnt she tell me she had a dude tho? Like i told her i had a girl idk why she couldnt do the same i dont get it. She called me back later that night tryin to apologize but i banged on her. I jus want to know why she couldnt keep it 100 but at the same time i dont want to say nothin to her. Should i ask her or jus leave it all the way alone??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I think I know why the conversation went as long as it did...

Him: Ay dawg, you *%!%$$ my girl?!

Pmighty:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
What? No man! gucci....

Him: What was that?!

Pmighty: What?

Him: No, you said something!

Pmighty: Yeah, that I wasn't having any relations with your girl man, so just calm down....gucci!

Him: What?!

Pmighty: Huh?

I
laugh.gif
'd @ the subtle gucci responses.

Me too
laugh.gif

Pmighty:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
What? No man! gucci....

Pmighty: Yeah, that I wasn't having any relations with your girl man, so just calm down....gucci!

laugh.gif

real talk, at least her dude manned up and called you for the truth..

I'm sure he appreciates YOU being 100, especially since his +@!++ girlfriend wasn't...

she prolly been telling him all types of @!*%#@!%...he just wanted the truth....you had nothing to lose, she did, so you told him reality...

Pmighty:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
What? No man! gucci....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Son..put nothing past em.....

In the space of 3 weeks this is some of the most out of pocket *%* with this chick I'm dating so I'm cutting it off....stuff like

-her ex coming over randomly to her crib and she talking about "he's like my brother"
-her living with two dudes and she swearing none of em hit it..one of them cats got drunk and tried to smash but her friend was over there and yoked him up....too much sausage in the picture for my liking...
-attention !!#$* issues
-her offering me a threesome and me turning it down. Hard, HARD decision to make
-her offering to steal clothes for me
-she got mad @ me last night cuz i "had company"...but we aint committed so i dont see the big deal.

Son....a chick having a dude is some dangerous *%*...you dunno what she telling him or what type of dude he is....cuz truth be told, dudes aint built like how they used to be....cats will body other cats over box...

esp when a chick knows mad dudes.....ohhh boy..
True story. Never understand dudes getting at me for what their girl gave up. Like fam why are you mad? It's her fault.

But ahhh well and Magnus you should've took that 3some and dipped
laugh.gif

why do we respect them? real talk, next girl, girlfriend or not, to offer threesome, its popping.

Damn fam, I know where you're comin' from about bein' lied to, but in this certain scenario, I would just laugh it off. If the dood called me up,I'd tell him, "Look fam, she told me she didn't have a boyfriend. Nothin' I can control. Talk to her about it, I mean, she is yourgirlfriend
happy.gif
I didn't do nothin' with her yet, but had you called a few days later, it would've been too late
laugh.gif
"

Why dont you just have 1 girl? Instead of having to deal with BS like this?
roll.gif
i swear, you boys are silly. Always trying to complicate things when its soeasy to simplify.

"Look fam, she told me she didn't have a boyfriend. Nothin' I can control. Talk to her about it, I mean, she is your girlfriend
happy.gif
I didn't do nothin' with her yet, but had you called a few days later, it would've been too late
laugh.gif
"
yea i shouldve said somethin like that
laugh.gif

Why dont you just have 1 girl? Instead of having to deal with BS like this?
yea i prob shouldve kept it simple but my greediness got the best of me what can i say
ohwell.gif

Hmm.. well now you know. Look for ONE girl thats worth it instead of TWO girls that dont make the cut.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 Summers ago I was messing with this chick.. Mad smart, cute, seemed innocent (sheswallowed but w/e[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])..Anyway, stopped talking to her because I found something a bit better
devil.gif
... Nonetheless, maybe 4 or 5 months later I found out she had a BF and all .. They were dating for about a year, did the whole prom thing etc etc.. Ididn't care, but it kind of shocked me that for the time we were involved, I never ONCE would've thought she was cuffed.. no slip ups or anything fromthis chick. I ended up seeing the dude who cheated on (in person).. I could see why she did it though
laugh.gif
[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
at that lame even asking another dude if hes tryin to $*!* his girl..

i never understood why dudes do this. Like %$# are you callin me for?
i dont ever see myself doin this if the roles were reversed but idk.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Leave it alone or confront her

Either way.......YNS

oh and where the pics of this "girl"
the sad sad truth
laugh.gif
im mad i didnt but kinda glad at thesame time

%%$% still dot make any sense to me. How do you have a girl already but get mad that she has a man??

Back
Top Bottom