Chicks and spending the night.

NT what is your take on this?
Any breezy can spend the night? Or only wifey types?

I've recently gotten back in touch with an ye olde JO. 

She asks if I want to 
pimp.gif
 and "watch a movie". 
devil.gif

So I say yeah cool, give me like 30 minutes to shower, tidy up, whatever.

She says "Ok, i'll bring my clothes because I have to work in the AM"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm not sure why she assumed I want her to spend the night. Does buns give them a free pass to take up half my bed, pillows, blankets and slow my morning swag down?

I've got %%+# to do the next day and not trying to start it off with her. When they leave I can sit and analyze my thoughts of how much of a dog I am. When they are here I have to put up with them AFTER sex.

The worst is pretending to still care in the morning, walk them to the car, and give them a pity kiss 
sick.gif

Bout to call in a rain check!

Your take?

My problem (with any woman) is after I have sex with you, i automatically hate you and dont want you anywhere near me. So if I hit it that night i will find ANY excuse to take her home.

You were suppose to call her on that.

Me, it depends on the chick and what I want. Sometimes simping is fun
laugh.gif

I only let 1 chick spend the night because shes the only one I want to wake up in the morning to.

As for the other chicks they gotta go. I guess I could make an exeption if they like mad far away and they gotta make a long trip back home around 1 or 2 in the morning. But if they only got like a 30-45 minute drive at the most then you gotta go. I dont share my bed with just anyone.

The hell with all the dumb %#%.

After I'm done, I'm going to sleep, she welcome to sleep too.

Besides, round 2 in the morning.

Eh. Depends on the chick. I can be really into her and we're not really exclusive but she has the pass to stay
the night because I don't mind her being around. Then there's women I just want gone 2.5 seconds after I get mine.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Child

Explain please? Is he a child because he doesn't want her to spend the night? Let me guess, he is immature right?
(KSteezy) Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect. (/Ksteezy)

I don't have a problem with letting a girl stay overnight depending on who she is. 
The worst is pretending to still care in the morning, walk them to the car, and give them a pity kiss 
sick.gif

She must be a real #%@# if you smash her and the next morning you feel this way
laugh.gif

It's not like it is some new and interesting chick with a vagina that I've never touched.

She hasn't responded to !#%+ I said since I said "Meh"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

The hell with all the dumb %#%.

After I'm done, I'm going to sleep, she welcome to sleep too.

Besides, round 2 in the morning.

Agree with this ^^^... I don't mind, if she wants to stick around, she's welcome to. Go make me some pancakes and bring me a cup of OJ while I shower and *!+!. But I'm in college and have nothing of value...

See, you are in College. Wait until you get out of College and you have to deal with a woman's emotions. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cap1229

Child

Explain please? Is he a child because he doesn't want her to spend the night? Let me guess, he is immature right?
(KSteezy) Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect. (/Ksteezy)

if he was really bout it she wouldn't even know where he lives and it would be at her spot. I swear. Like I said Child.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

See, you are in College. Wait until you get out of College and you have to deal with a woman's emotions. 

Why does you Jo have emotions? Does she not know shes a Jo?

I usually go over there pad, easier for me to leave lol.

I been hit with "You leaving? -_-"
me: yea... umm, gotta get up early, gotta be at work at 4am...*shrug* lul'z

Except one, she was cool though, my playa patna', plus lived like 3 hours away.

Mannnn i'm not going to her house. She lives with her crazy $%# mother. I let the chicks come here because I've got a smooth bachelor pad. E-Z BUNS

I feel like if you have given her permission to stay the night previously, she might think its a routine type thing for you guys. 

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable staying at a guys house unless the words "I want you to spend the night" came out of his mouth.

^^ I want you to spend the night, 4 ever. Not in a dungeon or anything like that. But as a complementary counter part.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Mannnn i'm not going to her house. She lives with her crazy $%# mother. I let the chicks come here because I've got a smooth bachelor pad. E-Z BUNS

Get more efficient jumps who don't need the excess pillow talk but won't be in your face after the deed. Clearly you haven't made your true motives known with the girl cause you wouldnt be kissing them in the morning but just hugging them as you hold the door for them to leave.

I wasn't going to point it out but yea wassup with the kisses when you are sending her off? LOL

Back
Top Bottom