Chicks and spending the night.

Well, after reading this thread I can relate to some, but not all. If I had a JO come over, very rarely did they spend the night. I don't want a chick that isn't my girl spending the night and

sharing my space like that. Hit it, bust, bye.. If she drove, she already knows to break out afterwards. If I got her, she asked before I got them if they were spending the night or not.

Had about 2-3 "sleepovers", but as soon as the sun rose at around 5ish.... owtdadoor. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

My problem (with any woman) is after I have sex with you, i automatically hate you and dont want you anywhere near me. So if I hit it that night i will find ANY excuse to take her home.

this

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My man

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My man

roll.gif
 My mans.
roll.gif

Back in the day I could NEVER sleep with random girls in my bed.

So 99% of the time, I'd lie there restless, go in for seconds and either get denied/rewarded.

Also if you're going raw... I say its almost wrong NOT to let her stay over.

^^
laugh.gif

like posted it depends if I want to see that person again, whether it be as a j/o or someone Im interested in

Aww hell nah! After I'm done she can't even take a real shower. I just throw her a rag so she can take a ho bath and leave.

I hate it if were not dating...even then everynight is excessive.

This girl that was getting the bootycall treatment for like 2 months on a weekly basis, spent the night once, and now she wants to everytime...

worst is after were done, and I just wanna be left alone, I turn sportscenter, pull out my laptop out and act like theyre not there; hopefully they get the hint.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 My man

roll.gif
 My mans.
roll.gif
Lol I agree though...even girls I don't especially like...why not let them spend the night.  How many girls you guys pulling. At best I was doing 1 new one every 2-2.5 weeks so unless I had something specific (dating/going out with) I didn't mind having a nice soft girl to cuddle up with once every week or two.  It's that annoying?  I dunno..personally I always LOVED morning head and then in the morning they usually don't mind if you just go back to sleep.  Girls always usually get up real early and dip out too anyways (if they have some respect for themselves).  It is rare they try to overstay if they know whats up with the situation.  I would just think it's mad effort to leave and go home after doing stuff..so i wouldn't even think about kicking em out.

i just knew you would take dc's impersonation of you just for the lulz

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

So 99% of the time, I'd lie there restless, go in for seconds and either get denied/rewarded.

Why on earth would you go raw in a JO?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Why on earth would you go raw in a JO?
YOLO

roll.gif
roll.gif
 my man ksteezy always being a good sport 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Aww hell nah! After I'm done she can't even take a real shower. I just throw her a rag so she can take a ho bath and leave.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BAWSE
laugh.gif

To be honest I really dont mind if its like past 12:30. But if its mid day Ima find a way to her out.

Back
Top Bottom