Chicks Get Hammered, Big %!*$ Bandit - Money Flowin Like A Slit Wrist...

...no bandage.

Here's the thing: it doesn't matter if he spit this #++# in the booth readin' off his BB, it doesn't matter if he bought his way into the game,and it doesn't matter if his buzz is "inorganic"...

...all that matters is that months down the line, this track still bangs - when it drops on a Friday nite in the place to be with thongs showin' and liquorflowin, girls get loose and Ns get happy - stop hatin'.

I mean Wayne is probably my favorite of all time(because of his old *!@@) and Drake's not bad at all. That said, this song is %+%!@+! TERRIBLE. The hookand beat are too annoying,

not his best work... but cant hate on you for showing dude love... "me and Wayne lean like Kareem doin' Hook shots..."

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...no bandage.

Here's the thing: it doesn't matter if he spit this #++# in the booth readin' off his BB, it doesn't matter if he bought his way into the game, and it doesn't matter if his buzz is "inorganic"...

...all that matters is that months down the line, this track still bangs - when it drops on a Friday nite in the place to be with thongs showin' and liquor flowin, girls get loose and Ns get happy - stop hatin'.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom