Originally Posted by IheartDrums

this sounds like a hostage situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here:
89a268a651946642eba267e6475f98e5ff193308_r.jpg

0d936fe566379a3b6554e6b02bd8e6ced6c0b5ba_r.jpg

1a21686f916ee027eb47255777630ed3fe95bf2b_r.jpg

haha these dudes with way too much time on their hands. of course if i want to find pics of girls i can search the internet
the point is there are people on nt with hot chicks in their avatar and there is no way to find out any info or get a bigger picture unless you ask each person. did that really go over your head? god i hope not

thanks Rolaholic, that picture is something i seen on here before but who is the girl?

i really don't get why kids post in threads that they have no reason to post in. must be to get their lame post numbers up or they just have nothing better to do. either or is just sad.

i guess i should have made a post "post pics of cologne collection"

i thought this was a simple request that most straight guys would enjoy

haha these dudes with way too much time on their hands. of course if i want to find pics of girls i can search the internet
the point is there are people on nt with hot chicks in their avatar and there is no way to find out any info or get a bigger picture unless you ask each person. did that really go over your head? god i hope not

thanks Rolaholic, that picture is something i seen on here before but who is the girl?

i really don't get why kids post in threads that they have no reason to post in. must be to get their lame post numbers up or they just have nothing better to do. either or is just sad.

Originally Posted by Air273

which one?

Originally Posted by Air273

which one?

both, all, i don't recognize any of the girls posted so far
that's why i like this idea, most of the chicks i never hard of and would like info on them. names? are they famous? background? something interesting?

both, all, i don't recognize any of the girls posted so far
that's why i like this idea, most of the chicks i never hard of and would like info on them. names? are they famous? background? something interesting?

Lucy Pinder:British,Misa Campo:Canadian,actually met her
laugh.gif
)

You can find a bunch of "pics" of both.

Lucy Pinder:British,Misa Campo:Canadian,actually met her
laugh.gif
)

You can find a bunch of "pics" of both.

Back
Top Bottom