Chicks with Tattoos vol. II

smokin.gif

sweedv.jpg

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

What are people supposed to do when their 40 and have kids? Never even understood this logic. Does having tattoos prevent you from raising your children? Are you just implying it'll look gross? Are you attracted to old people who don't have tats? With that said mehh, chicks with tats don't really do anything for me anymore. A chick with a lot of tats, used to be a sign that she had some depth, and a lot of stories to go with them, now it's whatever. 
How could you not understand this logic?

Yeah they're cool to look at, but do you honestly think that a person who is 50 that is covered in tattoos like Lil' Wayne or Wiz Khalifa can live a normal life than that of someone who doesn't have tattoos?

On top of the fact that it will look terrible and you will not find a job in the real world that doesn't involve entertainment or strip club security... No one will take you seriously and a negative stigma will be placed on you for being covered in tattoos.

Obviously young people don't tend to think more than a week ahead, so It's just something to think about.

I'm not saying I dislike people with tattoos or anything... I just would never be in a serious relationship with a chick with major tats.
Nothing you just said has anything to do with being 40 though. So tattoos only affect your way of living, job opportunities (which is far from fact), and the perception people have of you when you reach a certain age? Great logic. Not to mention the fact, that when these people are older, the older generation will be this generation going on now, so that flaws your logic even further. Nice try though. 
LOL... I wanna see a 26 year old black male apply and interview at a REAL job in a corporate setting with tats on his hands, neck, etc. and then say it's not a fact that it can't hold you back from job opportunities. 
laugh.gif
  No matter what year it is, it will never be acceptable for high ranking officials or people with serious careers to have obnoxious ink all over their body

You're obviously one of those young people I am talking about... so I won't even continue because it sounds like you're serious.

as long as you don't have face, neck, hand tats you can work in corporate america, and as these old timers are dying off tattoos are becoming more and more accepted

Do you realize you are saying that as long as your tattoos aren't visible, they will be accepted in corporate America?

Yeah they're cool to look at, but do you honestly think that a person who is 50 that is covered in tattoos like Lil' Wayne or Wiz Khalifa can live a normal life than that of someone who doesn't have tattoos?

On top of the fact that it will look terrible and you will not find a job in the real world that doesn't involve entertainment or strip club security... No one will take you seriously and a negative stigma will be placed on you for being covered in tattoos.

Obviously young people don't tend to think more than a week ahead, so It's just something to think about.

I'm not saying I dislike people with tattoos or anything... I just would never be in a serious relationship with a chick with major tats.
Nothing you just said has anything to do with being 40 though. So tattoos only affect your way of living, job opportunities (which is far from fact), and the perception people have of you when you reach a certain age? Great logic. Not to mention the fact, that when these people are older, the older generation will be this generation going on now, so that flaws your logic even further. Nice try though. 
LOL... I wanna see a 26 year old black male apply and interview at a REAL job in a corporate setting with tats on his hands, neck, etc. and then say it's not a fact that it can't hold you back from job opportunities. 
laugh.gif
  No matter what year it is, it will never be acceptable for high ranking officials or people with serious careers to have obnoxious ink all over their body

You're obviously one of those young people I am talking about... so I won't even continue because it sounds like you're serious.

as long as you don't have face, neck, hand tats you can work in corporate america, and as these old timers are dying off tattoos are becoming more and more accepted

Do you realize you are saying that as long as your tattoos aren't visible, they will be accepted in corporate America?

So what if your white? You just said black people what are you trying to say that only black people with tattoos can't get a job in corporate America? Just trying to understand your logic with that.

laugh.gif

Lol you ignored everything else to prove a point which is flawed. So you only take high ranking officials serious? You only date high ranking officials? You went from saying people with tats can only work in strip clubs and entertainment, yet you naming a very select few which would actually be affected. On top of that those select few can have major ink, just not face, neck or hand tats. Not to mention you still aren't saying how age plays a factor. You go from talking about tats, to specifying "26 year old black males with hand and neck tats" and I'm on of these young people your talking about? You one of those people that generalizes immensely, then has to reword everything to prove his point. Who THINKS his mind state is above his peers, but honestly is just repeating nonsense he has heard as if it's knowledge he has attained from experience. Boy stop. 

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

laugh.gif

So what if your white? You just said black people what are you trying to say that only black people with tattoos can't get a job in corporate America? Just trying to understand your logic with that.

There is no logic. He's assuming everyone in corporate america is close minded. He's recycling what he's heard from people who probably aren't even in that field. As if climbing the ranks in the corporate world is easy as pie as long as you don't have tats. As if that 26 year old black male wouldn't have to have undeniable worth to make it in the corporate world in the first place, and as if that would be denied over a hand tat. If you have true value in any field people will put up with a lot of things, being black is one of those things, and having a tattoo is another. These close minded people he speaks of don't even like black people, but they put the green above all, and will not deny whoever makes them enough, yet by his logic some ink would interrupt that 
roll.gif

What are these %#%%*$% gonna do when they turn 40 or have kids?

Your personality is lacking so much you need to add character by covering yourself in tattoos?

With that said I would still smash every broad posted.
I agree with you 10000% 
laugh.gif

I respect art too much to get a tat, art is meant to be subjective, just like your taste that is ever-changing.

What are these %#%%*$% gonna do when they turn 40 or have kids?

Your personality is lacking so much you need to add character by covering yourself in tattoos?

With that said I would still smash every broad posted.
What are people supposed to do when their 40 and have kids? Never even understood this logic. Does having tattoos prevent you from raising your children? Are you just implying it'll look gross? Are you attracted to old people who don't have tats? With that said mehh, chicks with tats don't really do anything for me anymore. A chick with a lot of tats, used to be a sign that she had some depth, and a lot of stories to go with them, now it's whatever. 

e93832d457c411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

hot-chicks-with-tattoos-topless-12.jpg

hot-chicks-with-tattoos-topless-1.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_14.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_03.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_05.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_06.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_15.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_18.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_28.jpg

hot_girls_with_tattoos_57.jpg

e93832d457c411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

^ I bet these dudes are vets and I respect the ink. They are probably really about that life or were but these days there are whole lot of perps walking around who ain't about !$+% with ink on their bodies.

Back
Top Bottom