**CHIEF KEEF**

I've never seen poor effort like this by an artist in my life :lol: especially one on a major label. Like...wow...this is astounding, not even D4L made stuff this bad lyrically. I weep for the producers who have to be in the studio with him, unless they just send him thumbdrives.

^

pretty much, whole time I tried listening I'm like "how is Holiday co-signing this?!"

pretty much sums up my thoughts on this mixtape. i wonder wat the engineer that be in the studio while he recordin be thinkin. do he show studio etiquette & nod his head to this trash? cause its obvious folks aint bein honest wit him bout his music right now, either that or he just dont care at all

The Datpiff comments told me all I needed to know about this tape. I dont want to hear it.

Bank Closed, All Time, *** Me, and Chiefin Keef are listenable

Everything else is absolute trash

Last edited:
Keef is done if he keep doing this autotune **** . . . I hope he got some money saved up for his daughter's sake

But Zaytoven got off on that "2 Much" instrumental
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Chiefin Keef is the only listenable song on here. Dude has released THREE good songs ever since his lil 2 month stint SMH

Last edited:
i refuse to believe he's truly that bad, hopefully they were all random drunk throwaways.

i dont think i've ever seen an artist fall off this hard and this fast.

Back
Top Bottom