**CHIEF KEEF**

Yooooo man finally can get that grimey chief keef back.

That war snippet.

He dissed a lot of sets in the chi & sent back shots to all those that been dissing him for awhile....in 30 seconds lol

Last edited:
Son headed back to jail. This is like a weekly thing now 
laugh.gif

Bruh...

Lil Reese >>>>

I think his wordplay only goes 20 deep but it's all gravy;

Dude got the hook game on deck, flow mad nice, and the replay value isn't going anywhere... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Reese been the best lyrically from the crew. First time I heard "Let's Do a Drill" I knew son was special. Can't help but feel like his career isn't progressing though.

Reese been the best lyrically from the crew. First time I heard "Let's Do a Drill" I knew son was special. Can't help but feel like his career isn't progressing though.

Given his content and the amount of Chi-Town dudes flooding the streets with trap material I doubt he'll ever really get too much bigger then he is...

From a mainstream stand-point it's pretty much get a big feature/another co-sign i.e. Kanye stamped "Don't Like" or Ross/Drake stamped "US", sign onto an already established group (which I prefer him not to do), or catch a body and beat the case in the public eye while still droppin bangers.

Last edited:
Reese just doesn't have the same work ethic as Keef, Durk, even Fredo.

He's still very much in the streets doing stupid ****.

Reese is trash, had a spark when he started now he just boring as ****. He IS the best RAPPER outta GBE but that's not saying much. Herb and Bibby >>>>

Reese just doesn't have the same work ethic as Keef, Durk, even Fredo.

He's still very much in the streets doing stupid ****.

I had a feeling that this was the case :smh:

Say what you want about Keef, but that ___ is ALWAYS making new music. I respect that drive.

Last edited:
Lil Durk and Lil Mister are cousins 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming they don't have family reunions cause that would be awkward

****** write songs about each other but gotta sing Christmas songs by a fire together next month smh

Back
Top Bottom