**CHIEF KEEF**

Wait....are these the Robin jeans that they keep talking about?

http://robinsjean.com/men/bottoms#/page/1

What in the **** is wrong with these kids? :rofl:

Joints look so cheap and ugly, yet they're just charging whatever they feel like. :lol:

I used to feel bad for these kids, but after seeing this **** em. They're getting swindled in a major way they deserve it for buying that ****.

2007 called........................

this dude got off on this joint
pimp.gif
Goodness. My guy WENT OFF. 

pimp.gif
"I remember way back when we were broke, we were crying momma high as hell, to us she was a loving mother but to other mutha*****s she was clientele…….. I'm gonna get big and buy a bunch of guns and kill every ***** that had sold her crack"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Realest **** I heard a rapper say in awhile

mean.gif
sick.gif
 This dude made this beat his beat, no many rappers doing that anymore off a freestyle
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
"I remember way back when we were broke, we were crying momma high as hell, to us she was a loving mother but to other mutha*****s she was clientele…….. I'm gonna get big and buy a bunch of guns and kill every ***** that had sold her crack"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Realest **** I heard a rapper say in awhile
You aint never lied. It was lost in all the goonery the first time around, but that is some real real stuff right there.

Keep the 30 on me like I'm Stephen Curry
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I just went thru a couple of his videos and that boy good. I see he reps 300 but I don't see any of the known dudes in his videos or any songs with them, is it the same gang as Keef and em?

Back
Top Bottom