**CHIEF KEEF**

this isnt the first time I've attempted to listen to him.. I thought he was bad before and my opinion hasn't changed.. I'm 30+ , I read books and ****... I can't listen to this type of music. It does absolutely nothing for me. Lyrics trash. Beats basura... flow gabbage. .. sorry I can't boogie with this short bus artistry. ..

Feel like your trolling :lol:

"Sosa x Flacko"
nerd.gif

this isnt the first time I've attempted to listen to him.. I thought he was bad before and my opinion hasn't changed.. I'm 30+ , I read books and ****... I can't listen to this type of music. It does absolutely nothing for me. Lyrics trash. Beats basura... flow gabbage. .. sorry I can't boogie with this short bus artistry. ..
Im in my late 20s working on my second degree and sorry for the weight goes. What type of intellectual adventure did you think you were going to go on with song titles like Vet Lungs, Hot Feces, and On My Momma?
eyes.gif
 . Enjoy your literature and merlot 

I'm not listening to trap music to know what it's like to trap. Or gang bang... been apart of both at some point and that **** ain't all that cool really.. I need substance to my music. The artist has to have a creative mind in order to convince me of becoming a fan. Chief keef is trash and whoever likes this trash is trash in my opinion..

Last edited:
I'm not listening to trap music to know what it's like to trap. Or gang bang... been apart of both at some point and that **** ain't all that cool really.. I need substance to my music. The artist has to have a creative mind in order to convince me of becoming a fan. Chief keef is trash and whoever likes this trash is trash in my opinion..

Yet, you vouch for that "Money and Violence" series. It depicts us in a bad light. Advocating crime and violence, and falsified "street codes" I don't respect criminals or drug dealers. They're scum, bottom feeders, and cowards.

Damn bruh I like Sosa so I'm trash ? Kinda rough comments

My House would be so much better without Andy on it [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Sosa on a hot streak right now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :pimp: :pimp:
I've pretty much been listening to Chief Keef and Future

Last edited:
son really said "hot streak".
chief keef ain't "hot" anywhere in 2015.
it's been said before
but Young Chop's sound made this dude
combined with the intrigue that he initially generated.
Currently? dude is making some of the worst music in the game.
Finally Rich was a solid project if we are being honest.
but sons idiocy and heavier drug usage makes his lyrics indecipherable half the time.
this dudes career is dead and he needs to stop making music.

Last edited:
son really said "hot streak".
chief keef ain't "hot" anywhere in 2015.
it's been said before
but Young Chop's sound made this dude
combined with the intrigue that he initially generated.
Currently? dude is making some of the worst music in the game.
Finally Rich was a solid project if we are being honest.
but sons idiocy and heavier drug usage makes his lyrics indecipherable half the time.
this dudes career is dead and he needs to stop making music.

Back
Top Bottom