**CHIEF KEEF**

is it just me or does keef seem like a good dad? :lol: random but he's always with his daughters in pics. good for him.

also that new fredo bangs. change :x they need to chill on that distortion but damn @ that bass.

Last edited:
is it just me or does keef seem like a good dad?
laugh.gif
random but he's always with his daughters in pics. good for him.

also that new fredo bangs. change
sick.gif
they need to chill on that distortion but damn @ that bass.
That Change is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cashed out on the lawyer now the case closed. ****** haters when I pull up see they face froze 

I know this a Keef thread but i figured I'd throw this out there.

Can anyone help me ID a song by Lil Durk and King Louie that go something like "B's and bottles, poppin bottles, come to my campaign" for the hook. They performed it on the SXSW showcase but I can't find the song.

Right on y'all.

I know this a Keef thread but i figured I'd throw this out there.

Can anyone help me ID a song by Lil Durk and King Louie that go something like "B's and bottles, poppin bottles, come to my campaign" for the hook. They performed it on the SXSW showcase but I can't find the song.

Right on y'all.
Never heard of it. Maybe it hasn't released?

I listen to Durk's music =

I listen to Keef's music =

Like I seriously don't understand it or y'all.

Keef keeps releasing progressively worse tracks and y'all swear he's doing it. I feel like I am the only one not in on the joke...:lol:

I listen to Durk's music =

I listen to Keef's music =

Like I seriously don't understand it or y'all.

Keef keeps releasing progressively worse tracks and y'all swear he's doing it. I feel like I am the only one not in on the joke...:lol:

Dude is literally muttering now

Back
Top Bottom